Capability Sort By

Remove Comma from Single Line of Text

I have a 'Single Line of Text' field in my table. It contains names. While doing some operations, if some one enters the nae as "last name, first nam...

• By Chiro
  • September 09, 2019  01:15

Large List - Pause Attempted -Would like clarifica...

I have a WF where in a Query List I retrieve 600 records from a list of 7,000. I then Loop thru the 600 retrieved records 1 at a time to create a ne...

One panel need to be show/hide based on multiple s...

One panel need to be show/hide based on selections " Type", if select "New", "Remove", " And" show, selection other one, two, three hide. I applied r...

• By Jack2019
  • September 08, 2019  08:16

How to create state machine workflow in nintex wor...

Dear All, I have a form submits by the user, now his/her manager gets mail for the approval, if the manager approves, it goes to audit approver, if...

how to adjust the section position in form after h...

I created a form with some hide/show sections, how to adjust the layout of sections? I set Resize in runtime to 'YES', but still not looks good, see ...

• By Jack2019
  • September 06, 2019  12:58

Workflow Web Request to Accellion Kiteworks

Hello Nintex Community, Has anyone successfully connected to Accellion Kiteworks API's using Nintex Workflow WebRequest? From my understanding the ...

• By kdmiller
  • September 06, 2019  12:17

How to update the hidden columns of list using Nin...

Wanted to know if there is any way I can update the hidden internal columns of a list as in the dropdown it does not show any of those. I am Us...

Dividing/distributing tasks and evenly between od...

Hi all, I am trying to figure out a workflow to divide tasks evenly and keep them as close to even as possible. I have a list that is upd...

workflow with different management levels

Hello Forum, i'm trying to build a budget approval workflow which shall loop till a specifc management level is reached. I try it with the flex...

Nintex 2010 today's date format change to date...

Hello, I build a workflow sends reminders 90, 30 ,10 and 1 day before the submission date. I calculated all dates and store them in variables, I ...

• By dlizak
  • September 06, 2019  02:03

Workflow - Query List with filtering by a lookup c...

Hello everybody, i am new to this forum and i am stucked for a while now with a problem - so i would appreciate if someone could help me out. ...

No error message when required field not filled

I set validation rules for some required fields in three panels, and Submit button is set to submitRedirect() to a page with " Your request has been ...

• By Jack2019
  • September 05, 2019  12:46