Capability Sort By

Get the display name of user in repeater xml

Hello, I have repeater in my form and using workflow i am create a table out of xml. I have people picker field inside repeater, when i am crea...

isNullorEmply() field not working for a hidden pan...

Hi, I have a hidden panel in my Nintex form that has a required field. When a user goes to submit the form, the form doesn't submit because th...

Sharepoint 2016 How to make attachment required ba...

How can I make an attachment required based on a couple of drop downs. The attachment is hidden in a panel and it appears when a couple of drop down...

• By Clozoya
  • October 02, 2019  14:09

List view filter based on workflow action

Is it possible to create a List view based on the current action of a nintex workflow? Example if I have a workflow that has the following actions ...

Adjusting color of a clicked button (responsive fo...

Hello All, I am creating a responsive form and I am having trouble adjusting colors of the theme. When I look at the theme orange is not sel...

How to set 0.00 as default value in a form field

I have to set the default value of a number field in a Nintex form to 0.00. However, when i do that and publish the form, at runtime, it appears as 0...

• By Nabil1
  • October 02, 2019  07:17

Help with non-standard approval process

I've been struggling with how to accomplish the following goal: I need to assign approve/reject tasks to multiple persons I need to be able...

• By Wh0Dat
  • October 02, 2019  07:13

Where can I find physical location of mobile ninte...

Hello All, I am wondering if there is a physical location of the nintext mobile form I submitted it must be a xml file I believed. Thanks

• By Lennos
  • October 02, 2019  00:12

Email Notification if an entry isn't updated 4...

Hi, I was wondering on how to setup an email notifcation that will send when a selected date is less than 48 hours of the current date in a submi...

Nintex Copy to file share issue

I'm looking to use Copy to file action in a Nintex workflow however the option is disabled. In SP admin the option is already enabled, an...

• By Arianeb
  • October 01, 2019  12:28

How to display dateDiffDays in years and months on...

How do you display dateDiffDays in years and months on a form?

• By DinaF
  • October 01, 2019  12:22

Nintex On Premise form copying values from disable...

We have a Nintex form which contains panels with text box controls, some circumstances we are disabling some panels, if the panel is disabled we ar...