Capability Sort By

Nintex form/workflow not working after moving lice...

Added new frone end server to our old SP 2013 farm and moved Nintex form / Workflow license to new fronend server . now form and workflow desining mo...

• By AjazAli
  • November 25, 2019  22:37

how can i limit the amount of text being saved to ...

Sharepoint nintex 2013 An a lazy approval returns a long string of data This approver comments is then saved to a multiline list text field I...

Calculate Date is showing time stamp in Flexi Task...

Does anyone know what would be causing the timestamp to show in the email still when I didn't select show include time under the ACTION: Calculate Da...

Use Nintex for the New Form and use SharePoint for...

I am looking for a quick solution while taking some time to work out a long term solution using 3 x connected lists. At the moment existing data is n...

cannot save workflow, error message: '... stat...

We migrated SharePoint Foundation and Nintex from 2010 to 2013 a few weeks ago. When I first edited a workflow in 2013 it could not be saved with t...

• By mv
  • November 25, 2019  08:05

Workflow in Kill state

attempting to re-publish a nintex workflow - getting this soap:serverServer was unable to process request---> Cannot continue the execut...

Nintex Form with Multiple Approvers

I have a NINTEX form with a number of panels. Panel1 contains the personnel information for which the user is required to click on "Submit" after dat...

JavaScript function "NWF.FormFiller.Print...

With the JavaScript function "NWF.FormFiller.PrintToPDF.PrintToPDF();" I can print the form with a JavaScript button. That is great! Unfortunately ...

how to prevent from refresh in repeater table when...

Hi everyone You have a case that I have a date type field and then if I do add and delete in repeaterTable and then I do save then I have a refresh o...

• By Baruch
  • November 25, 2019  01:28

Manage User rights in Workflow

Hi, I'm trying to create a workflow for approval of "Time off" requests. Actually it is already working. The Problem is, this is sensitive da...

Update a field in the Nintex form automatically wh...

I would like to change the status of a field when an item is edited. I have added the following rule to the field: if( Is Edit Mode ,if(isNullO...

• By voicer
  • November 24, 2019  14:25

Multiple Assign Flexi Task - Send no longer requir...

How do I send no longer needed notificaton if the approver responds with outcome prior to Reviewers? I have a workflow that if "in review" stat...