Capability Sort By

Hyperlink not formatting correctly in Flexitask no...

I'm using Nintex 2013 with SharePoint 2013 On Prem. I don't know what service pack we have installed, as I'm not the farm administrator. I am t...

• By kls987
  • September 16, 2019  08:59

Worflow to start when New Item is clicked

I have the requirement to pre-fill values on a form when creating a new item(document/form). The values will be pulled in from a repeating section...

Workflow send notification not working on concaten...

When I try to hearcode the SP group name (e.g. ABC Group) to a variable and add it to "TO" sectioj of Send Notification, the worklfow sends mail to a...

• By pratiekk
  • September 16, 2019  07:30

Nitex site keeps crashing browser.

You're site keeps crashing my browser. It's the videos that's causing the problem for me. Is there some way for end users to disable or remove them? ...

Unable to launch a workflow - error : Something we...

Hi Situation: We have migrated from SP2010 to SP Online. Workflows have been copied with data with the tool ShareGate. After that, we reviewe...

• By nvdw
  • September 13, 2019  07:14

Nintex Forms: Set min date and max date for date t...

Hello, I have two date time picker. They should represent the travel time. The 'ArrivalDate' starts (minDate) with the current date. The 'L...

• By RonjaxxB
  • September 13, 2019  02:33

Workflow error after added one choice field

One nintex form (2013) had School Name(single line of text) field before. After below change: added Client Choice (School/External), if select...

• By Jack2019
  • September 12, 2019  11:50

Forms with Repeating section and workflow

New user here searching for some guidance. I have a form for requesting new part numbers. In the repeating section of the form, is selections from ...

• By TroyB
  • September 12, 2019  09:47

Update multiple items filter contains

My filter looks like this: <Field> contains managementsystem. What if the value is Managementsystem? Will I hit my results? Or is this cas...

• By Levy
  • September 12, 2019  08:37

Nintex Forms - Multiline Text field

When using multiline text Enhances rich text field in Nintex forms, there seems to be an unwanted leading space/character when filling out the form...

Date Validation current date or created + 90 day, ...

Dear Community, i am having a hard time figuring this out. i have a responsive nintex form with a Date field and this need to be validatied. ...

• By Daniele
  • September 12, 2019  07:23

Get display names from a Person and Group column i...

I am trying to build out workflow logic that assignes a to-do task. On that task, I have a person and group column that the task owner will specify ...