Capability Sort By

Unable to add hyperlink to Rich Text control on Fo...

I'm trying to insert a link into a Rich Text control on a Nintex Form. The button that should allow me to insert a link (shown below) is non-function...

• By rota88
  • August 27, 2019  15:03

how to end a running workflow without the element ...

The Problem: I have some Test Workflows running which should be ended (manually) by now. The element created by the workflow was deleted so I get the...

Change Lazy Approval Token

Is there a configuration setting to change the Lazy Approval Token in the email subject from alpha characters to numbers only? I encountered a situa...

• By RT
  • August 26, 2019  15:40

Launch A Form From A Workflow

Hi there I would like a list workflow to launch a list form (form of a different content type), is this possible? Ideally, I'd like to be able to p...

main list to copy info in certain conditions are m...

list workflow I have two list workflows and a site workflow. the two list workflows are the same. I also have a site workflow. site w...

Update Form When Task is Delegated

I have a form with several actions that create task when the form is filled out. The inital assignee displays in the form, but if that task gets dele...

• By rogerb
  • August 26, 2019  05:33

Validation for single line of text field, must sta...

I have a single line of text field in a Nintex Form for an Employee Number I would like to add a validation to this field for the following: 1. M...

Workflow in progress - can variable be manually up...

I have a workflow that has progressed to a stage where it is supposed to break out of a loop by way of changing a boolean workflow variable (which no...

State machine is not switching the states

Hi All, I have a very simple workflow which has the state machine. It has 2 states Verification and resubmit. Initially it will go to verificatio...

REST API Recycle Bin DeleteAll Issues

Not sure is anyone can help me, but litle confused as why this does not work as documented by Microsoft. Microsoft API https://docs.micros...

• By iceman
  • August 23, 2019  09:13

Build String Hyperlink Doesn't Include Spaces

Hello! I'm having an issue where I used Build String to create a hyperlink to the current item ID in my workflow. I have my result stored in a variab...

Problem workflow " Copy to SharePoint"

Hello, I am currently trying to solve the following task: If someone in a library (1) uploads a file, it should also appear in another ...

• By Maxi
  • August 23, 2019  02:26