Capability Sort By

User productivity (removing updates made by workfl...

Hi all, I have been tasked with creating multiple workflows on lists to guage user productivity. I have created a very simple workflow that run...

Error when calling Nintex Form from a SharePoint S...

Hi Community, we're using Chrome (Version 77.0.3865.90) Sometimes when we Call Nintex Forms from a SharePoint-Site, (for example rightc...

• By eveN
  • November 07, 2019  02:32

Nintex Forms in SharePoint Online

Hi Team, Is there a way to get the list of Nintex forms configured in SharePoint Online Tenant? or how to find the lists in SP Online tenant (i...

Nintex workflow status is complete while action se...

Workflow is not running actions properly. While checking the workflow history, it is showing workflow is complete but the action set is showing in ye...

Email Notification - Table formatting

I am trying to create a email notification and I am creating a table in my email. For some reason, table is messing up my email. It's creating extra ...

Reference flexi-task

I have a workflow where multiple users are assigned tasks to review a site page using a Flexi-task. I want the workflow to take actions based on each...

Workflow fails on start error

I have a scheduled site workflow that for some reason will error out with the message "Failed on Start". The workflow will run for approximately 35-...

Use a List Lookup control to query a External List...

I have a list lookup that is currently reading a list inside my sharepoint environment. All is well. However, I've been told the data that this lis...

Nintex for SharePoint 2019 Form Editor load error:...

We have a SharePoint Server 2019 on premises. We installed and configured Nintex for SharePoint and have applied the latest update putting us on Fo...

• By billr
  • November 06, 2019  08:37

Force Disable Nintex External Relay Service

There is a known issue with auto provision of the Nintex External Relay Service. One of my clients needs to disable the service. How can this be achi...

Set a lookup value in Nintex Form to hyperlink

Hello, The third cascaded list outputs a URL specific to the country chosen. I would like the URL to be a hyperlinked value, allowing the user to c...

Workflow - Escalation "Complete Task" no...

Escalation "Complete task" is not working. This is a document review workflow and the reviewers have 4 business days to review the document and...