Capability Sort By

Send Email Notification Issue

Hi there, I am trying to add SharedMail Box as a sender to email Notification, however it doesnt look right? anyone had the same experince? ...

Call root site workflow from reuseable workflow

Is it possible to start a site workflow which only exists in the root site from a site collection reusable workflow? To be more specific, I ...

• By MARIN
  • September 02, 2019  03:27

Special characters in repeater table are replaced ...

Hi All, I have a repeater control on my form and through workfow i am creating table using the repeater XML. If i enter any special character...

• By hema2930
  • September 01, 2019  22:42

Send Notification based on List column

Hi all, Can you please help me with my issue, I need to send the email notification based on Sharepoint list column which Person or Group, I have d...

Workflow to assign users a task in set order (diff...

Hello All, I have been trying to figure out a workflow that will assign newly added list entries to one of five individuals. The list is ...

Suggested rule order with tabbed panels

I'm going to use tabs to split my long form up, using formatting rules to hide the panel for the non-current tab. I also have required fields on eac...

Loop through patterned client id variables

I have a very long form, which uses checkboxes to trigger follow up fields with rules to become shown. I have a duplicate of each checkbox at the en...

Change Image Source on Button Click

Hi, I've been asked to build a form that includes a 7 x 3 gride of status icons. For this fairly heavy grid, my ideal case would be that each ...

new task, condition task before is not complete

Hello there, i want to create a task, which requests a user input, if the task before has not been completed. I thought i use the "exectue when" ac...

• By Mav_44
  • August 30, 2019  00:51

Connect jquery file to Nintex form

Hello, We cannot use InfoPath in SP 2013 on premise. So, we use the out of the box form and do all of our functions and presaveactions in jquery. ...

Workflow 2019 - Update Item Discrepancy

Hi, I'm encountering a strange discrepency between my two servers that I was hoping to get some details on. In one environment when I add an Update ...

Re: How is the delegate notified when a task is es...

This post is a continuation of this one. I am using an Assign to-do task action. I don't have the luxury of using and editing a delegation form...

• By rota88
  • August 29, 2019  11:47