Capability Sort By

Preventing users from changing the Phase

I've created automated emails to customers based on the project state they are in. State = 1) Approvals 2) initiate 3) Execution 4) Closure. ...

Can't edit nintex workflow

Hello. My problem is this. When I go to Workflow Inventory and try to open a workflow it won't open it ends in a error. But when i try to run a...

• By aikukt
  • October 17, 2019  04:11

Trying to Copy Library Item property to List Item ...

Hi , I am trying to Copy one of the Library item property to list item field using Query List(Comparing with item ID) in Nintex Workflow. But t...

Form filtering on many-to-many lookups (cannot cas...

Hello! Newish to Nintex but have lots of InfoPath experience with SharePoint. My problem is this: How do I arrange my hierarchy to conjure a si...

Fields missing in Create Item - Nintex For SharePo...

When I use the Create item action in Nintex Workflow 2013. For some of my content types, I am not able to find some of my fields. When I click the Fi...

Required field List Lookup Control and Textbox Con...

Dears, I have one List Lookup Control & Two Textbox(single line of text) controls in the nintex form.Now my requirement is 1)if user select any...

• By Masroor
  • October 16, 2019  08:32

Nintex Forms Upgrade | Upgrade-NFService : Invalid...

I am getting an error while re-running the Nintex Forms installer. Installing Nintex Forms features... Existing version of Nintex Forms detec...

Pre-filled responsive form

Hi all, Is it possible to open a (new) responsive listform via URL parameter with pre-filled values? Something like https://mysharepoint.d...

• By mai-kel
  • October 16, 2019  02:00

Differences in Cascading lookup function on englis...

Hi, I have an issue with the function of cascading lookups in Nintex forms. Our Main Homepage is set up as german language. Now i created a s...

For years I've been able to use "Log in History List" as a rudamentary troubleshooting aid to try and figure out which part of a workflow is breaking...

• By jeff
  • October 15, 2019  13:51

Workflow to read field value and make copies of li...

*Noobie* I need a workflow that will allow user to make copies of a item based on their input of value. Example: HR wants to be able to use 1...

• By mksJR
  • October 15, 2019  11:14

Custom ID: CM123 - DATE (MMDDYY)

I'm trying to generate a custom ID for our Change Management list. I need the number to start from 325 as our old list stops there and automatically ...