Capability Sort By

Workflow for Email Notification on due date and pa...

Hi Everyone, I am a newbie in nintex workflows and trying to create a workflow for the below requirement: 1. Email Notification on due date (Due ...

Nintex Migration

I'm migrating from On-Prem to On-Prem SharePoint and will migrate the Nintex workflows also. Source is using Standard Nintex for SharePoint destinati...

Nintex WF Databases

Hi I wonder if someone can confirm the following: - There should be 1 Nintex WF database per content database? Is this a hard and fast rule? ...

Email workflow not working - sending to groups

Hi all, I have a workflow that emails a different Sharepoint email group depending on a condition (whether an incident is 1, 2 or 3). The 2 s...

email workflow not working

I'm trying to get an email notifiation working but am stuck on the Run if configuration. My use case: Person in PersonA field should receive an...

• By alex77
  • December 09, 2019  13:25

Get all members in a AD-group (by query ldap) - wo...

I needed to get all members from an AD-group (nintex workflow - Query ldap) Section Query: (&(objectCategory=user) (memberOf=CN=MyGroupNam...

• By bbg
  • December 09, 2019  00:57

Calculate time duration between today and the date...

I have a list/form that is amended by several teams and therefore the list items have a modified date of whichever team amends it last. For KPIs I ...

• By Kaz_W
  • December 08, 2019  16:15

Workflow 'In progress' Initiator 'Anon...

I have an on-prem SharePoint with Nintex workflow. I had an experience a very strange problem with Nintex workflow where I have a number of workflow ...

Repeating Section not returning values

I'm new to nintex so please bare with me! I have a form that requires a repeating section. My experience with repeating sections has primar...

Setting up Nintex Sign

I have a list with a work flow with a Document Geneneration action. Once the document is generated I send it to a document library with a name of [ID...

Display pop-up before submitting

We have a Nintex Responsive form that kicks off workflows after it is submitted. Management would like a popup page displaying a summary of what the...

Starting a site workflow from a list page (button ...

Hello All! A few months ago, I found a "tutorial" that I used to add a button to start a SITE workflow in a web part on a list. The user would ...