Capability Sort By

New Nintex Forms Designer

Hello , Is there a timeline when the new nintex form form designer will be available for sharepoint on prem 2016? Tyhank you

Calculate date based on selection in a choice list...

I want to add a Calculated field to my Form that takes the Current Date and adds either 14 days or 28 days, based on a choice list (radio button) tha...

• By jambou
  • March 31, 2020  13:17

sharepoint nintex workflow - send notification wi...

Hello, I have a field that is an Enhanced Rich Text that includes hyperlinks and may contain tables. I have a workflow set up to send a notificati...

• By ab8
  • March 31, 2020  12:16

Hidden panels switching order with appearing

Hello all, I am trying to create a dynamically changing form in Nintex that contains an abundance of panels that are hidden or shown based on s...

Call Web Service GetListItems Returns Only Last 7 ...

I am trying to mass delete all the items in a list. I was not able to figure out how to do that with the UpdateListItems method. So I am getting al...

• By mudroc5
  • March 31, 2020  09:30

Bulk Upload - Look up value and if match - Update ...

Hi All, Fairly new to Nintex Workflow and looking for some assistance. I have 2 lists - I want to Paste bulk data into List A which will look for a...

• By DylanS
  • March 31, 2020  03:13

set workflow status action

hello , i am building nintex workflow for sharepoint 2019 and i am using the action set workflow status to set custom string value in each step in ...

• By asem
  • March 31, 2020  02:08

calculated value lookup nintex

hello, I am new and I have been struggling. I created a form for list of banks, bank transit and branch. I created three list: Banks, BRANCH&TRAN...

auto-populate AssignedTo with current user if memb...

Hello, if someone can help me figure out how to arrange a formula to get this working, I would be so grateful. I have a people picker control name...

Microsoft Ribbon

Up until a few days ago, I was utilizing the code below to hide the Microsoft ribbon and left Nav on my Nintex Forms. Apparently Microsoft made a ch...

Automating Deployment

Hi All, I had a quick scour of the forums for this and I didn't find anything obvious, maybe I'm looking for the wrong terms. Anyway, in my c...

set permissions on sharepoint list items using sit...

Dear All, I have a list which is having around 2000 items in which there are around 1500 items are in closed status, now i would like to set differ...