Capability Sort By

Conditional Task Assignments

I am currenlty trying to find a way to assign task based the the week of the month. Week 1: User 1 Week 2: User 2 Week 3: User 3 Week 4: ...

SharePoint/Nintex 2013-2016 migration - Nintex wor...

Migration from SP2013 to SP2016 Our company is migrating our on prem SP2013 to SP2019 with intermediate migration to SP2016. Source Environment ...

• By pcbrec
  • October 22, 2019  12:00

Send approval reminders in 2013

We updated to Sharepoint 2013 and Nintex workflow 2013 a couple weeks ago. We had active workflows that sent reminder emails, using the wait for opti...

Nintex Community - Is this form possible?! Need da...

I have a series of SharePoint lists that have various lookup columns, which all feed one large list that I would like to use form choices to return a...

Flexi Task - Description of task settings. How to ...

Hi, Currentely I'm using the Flexi Task and when it creates a task I get in the description strange codes like   How is it possible...

• By yaggii
  • October 22, 2019  07:31

Flexi Task Nintex form blank issue

Hi, As it was my first time making changes to a live workflow I decided to copy it and make changes, then export from my updated version and im...

Issue Tracker HTML Message Display Error

I am having an issue in nintex forms where I have an issue tracker rendering a "Click for help about adding basic HTML formatting" message in the mid...

o365 Nintex Workflow >> Task List >> Q...

Hi All, I have Implement the Request Data kind Functionality in Online by Using the Assgin Task. 1. Create a One Content Type by Parent: Workflo...

#Value! in Nintex form

I created a form which has a calculated value as below: userProfileLookup( Current User ,"PreferredName") The issue is that when we cre...

Failed to run Workflow and Failed to Publish [Urge...

I am receiving the below error message after clicking on Publish soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> Failed to publish wor...

Query Permission Group Based on Department?

I have a process where users all over the company submit ideas. They can choose which department their idea pertains to. I want to direct the flexi t...

Workflow creates new item - how to redirect and op...

Hi All, I need some help with re-directing to a newly created item in a different list and open it. Scenario: List 1 has a workflow which creat...