Capability Sort By

How to re-build a list that contains raw "per...

I am trying to send out a weekly calendar notification to a few emails every Monday. The email will just list the names of the people who are on vaca...

• By jraffe
  • November 04, 2019  13:28

Hide certain data from a drop-down choice field - ...

Hello I have a choice drop-down field with a lot of options to select from. The question is, is it possible to hide certain options based on if...

• By bimi82
  • November 04, 2019  07:38

For each loop not returning collection ID's

Hello, I am having trouble pulling collection ID's in a for each loop. Scenario: Applying this to a site workflow. I have overdue t...

• By sumalh
  • November 04, 2019  07:33

How to copy list attachment into a document librar...

I need to copy the attachment from my custom list, into a document library that has a lookup column referencing the custom list. The linking column i...

How to get who completed the task in a group witho...

How to get who completed the task in a group without relaying on Workflow History as it can be purged anytime.

• By mdsyed
  • November 04, 2019  03:35

Nintex workflows stop working after server windows...

Hi, After runing windows updates on Sharepoint server we are reciving the below error on our Nintex workflows: The workflowname workflow has ende...

• By accy
  • November 04, 2019  03:00

Context Item Display Name

Hi all, I need some help to show me how I can re-word the "Context Item Display Name" in Request Approval filed . I need to change it to make mo...

Workflow that sends weekly Calendar events

I am trying to create a workflow that would send an email to a list of recipients, which will contain calendar event items. The calendar is for "Vaca...

• By jraffe
  • November 01, 2019  14:36

Nintex "Workflow errored" Email - After ...

Hi Everyone - I have a Nintex Site Workflow running once a day. The purpose of it is to compare some fields and update a Status column...

Use Nintex forms to customzie the default SharePoi...

Hi, New to Nintex so I may not be going about this the right way. We are using Nintex forms and haven't really used the workflow portion and s...

• By dfox
  • November 01, 2019  10:55

User/Person filed returns number and # instead of ...

I am torubleshooting an exising workflow, specifically an error when setting a variable using a lookup. The field is Person/Group and I get this erro...

• By mikkele
  • November 01, 2019  06:08

Filtering Values on a calculated Choice field usin...

I did use this post as a reference: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/How-do-I-filter-the-values-in-a-choice-column-with-nintex-...

• By DinaF
  • November 01, 2019  06:05