Capability Sort By

Count the repeated values in a column using lookup...

Hello, I have a column for status. Status is a choice type column with three choices 'Not Started', 'In-Progress' and 'Completed'. Let's say in...

Rank

Test Label SPS

How do you update workflow instances that were previously deleted.

Workflow to collect multiple outcomes from a group...

Hey all, Very new to Nintex so please bear with me. I am trying to build a workflow that will allow me to collect "votes" from a Committee. Th...

Get All Appended comments and display in e-mail No...

I have a column in a SharePoint List that is configured to allow "append" so users can append comments to this column. Once the Task has reached its...

Move Radio Button to Right of Dropdown

Hello! I have a couple "Choice" columns on my Nintex Form that allow for a user to input their own value. When I add this to the form, the radio bu...

Passing Infopath form fields to a workflow being c...

I am creating an Infopath form which calls a Site Workflow using web services. The web call works fine and I am able to pass data defining the data ...

• By Louis
  • October 18, 2019  08:05

Multi Choice in Repeating Section Struggles

All - I'm struggling with multi select checkbox within repeating section. I have a New part number request. within the repeating section (a user...

• By TroyB
  • October 18, 2019  06:05

Change Background of Form Fields in View Mode

I've created a form in Nintex, however when viewing the information for the form it absorbs the background colour I've set. I was hoping there was a...

• By brieete
  • October 17, 2019  23:11

Wrong Workflow Runs

There are two SharePoint 2013 lists, each with a Nintex form. Let's call them forms A and B, each attached to a workflow. Form A was connected to wor...

Parse Body of email from email enabled library

I would like to retrieve the text of the body out of an email that goes into an email enabled library and do some action on it. I am able to get the...

Send an e-mail with nintex workflow

Hi guys, I'm sorry for my bad english, but I really need help. I couldn't find any topic that is related to my problem in this forum or in any ...

• By Daniiel
  • October 17, 2019  11:17

"An error occurred during an Ajax call" ...

I get this error when adding rules to a responsive Nintex form. To be fair, there are a lot of rules to hide or disable fields. I love the speed of d...

• By rogerb
  • October 17, 2019  11:01