Capability Sort By

Javascript - Clear Values on No choice selection

Hi, I am working on a form and cannot seem to get a line of javascript working. I admit this is my first go at Java and I have done a bit of readi...

• By SLes
  • March 18, 2020  09:27

Creating multiple item in Sharepoint List at once....

Hello all, We have custom list for which we have created nintex from. is there a way we can add multiple items in sharepoint list at once?

• By rkbud
  • March 18, 2020  09:18

Update the repeater data using workflow

Hi, I have 2 repeater in my nintex form. Repeater 1 data is captured in Repeter 2. In new mode Repeater 1 is filled, when user click on edit mode R...

Unexpected Action Sequence in Failed Workflow

SharePoint 2016 workflow that runs when a list item changes. The workflow runs at 3 pm and generates an error notification that I receive by email. I...

• By jeff
  • March 17, 2020  17:50

How-to start Hawkeye service in a farm configured ...

We have a SharePoint farm that is configure with minrole. After we have installed the nintexhawkeyeforsp2016.wsp, the instructions call for the follo...

Create Document Set using "Call Web Service&q...

I'm trying to save the trouble of editing the workflow every time a new component is added and build a set of actions that would build a library name...

• By sverem
  • March 17, 2020  13:20

Filter rule error, column '###' does not e...

I've got a Nintex workflow which saves a document on the document library. It uses a Template URL (.docx). I had to change a column name on the list ...

List lookup filtered on the value of a calculated ...

Hi, I have a form where we have a list lookup and the value of the selected item is used in the formula of a calculated field to retrieve a value f...

Regular Expression, return after each item

Hello! I am learning Repeating Section, and I finally got to the point where my XML finally looks like: cat 0103/27/2020 00:00:00is gray;cat 020...

Attachments inside Nintex form 2016 repeater

Hi All We are using On premise nintex 2016, i am trying to add the attachment control inside the repeater but it is giving me pop up saying The c...

Create table with easy calculations in Nintex form...

Hi everyone, Tried searching around the forum, but can't find any solutions to my problem. Really appreciate all the help I can get. As t...

"My Workflow Tasks" Webpart Displays Bla...

I have a "My Workflow Tasks" webpart that displays workflow tasks assigned to the current user from all site collections across the farm. There are s...

• By vonjoua
  • March 16, 2020  11:44