Capability Sort By

How to set 0.00 as default value in a form field

I have to set the default value of a number field in a Nintex form to 0.00. However, when i do that and publish the form, at runtime, it appears as 0...

• By Nabil1
  • October 02, 2019  07:17

Help with non-standard approval process

I've been struggling with how to accomplish the following goal: I need to assign approve/reject tasks to multiple persons I need to be able...

• By Wh0Dat
  • October 02, 2019  07:13

Where can I find physical location of mobile ninte...

Hello All, I am wondering if there is a physical location of the nintext mobile form I submitted it must be a xml file I believed. Thanks

• By Lennos
  • October 02, 2019  00:12

Email Notification if an entry isn't updated 4...

Hi, I was wondering on how to setup an email notifcation that will send when a selected date is less than 48 hours of the current date in a submi...

Nintex Copy to file share issue

I'm looking to use Copy to file action in a Nintex workflow however the option is disabled. In SP admin the option is already enabled, an...

• By Arianeb
  • October 01, 2019  12:28

How to display dateDiffDays in years and months on...

How do you display dateDiffDays in years and months on a form?

• By DinaF
  • October 01, 2019  12:22

Nintex On Premise form copying values from disable...

We have a Nintex form which contains panels with text box controls, some circumstances we are disabling some panels, if the panel is disabled we ar...

Person look up field displays characters instead o...

I created a workflow from a SharePoint list that includes a person/group lookup field that pulls from our Active Directory. When I add it to the Nin...

• By linda
  • October 01, 2019  11:05

Newly published form does not display; Display &am...

I have a list created from a template of a list on the same site. When I create a new Nintex form with no changes to the base default layout of any ...

Is it possible to embed a New Item Form within ano...

Is it possible to embed / include a Lists New Item form within another form? We have a parent / child relationship between two lists and have been u...

UDA - Associated Workflow and Versions

I am using Nintex Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2019 version: 5.0.1.0 I republished a couple of workflows and selection the option to see...

• By tast
  • October 01, 2019  08:32

Azure AD Get User Details Attribute Visibility

Does anyone know what criteria is used by the "Azure AD Get User Details" workflow action to select the Azure Active Directory attributes that are di...