Capability Sort By

Reset form including hidden controls and controls ...

How do I reset my form to include hidden controls and fields with calculated values? I have 3 buttons set-up right now. One to clear text box, anothe...

• By Tet
  • October 07, 2019  13:23
Rank

Using Call Web Service Action In Quick Succession ...

I have encountered a strange error… In a UDA, using the Call Web Service action with the method “StartWorkflowOnList”, I have found that if the...

Nintex form in display mode

Is there a way to view a nintex form in display mode? For example, I would like the user to be able to click a link that will allow the user to view...

o365 Nintex Workflow >> Email

Hi All, I have used Sent an Email Action in My workflow and it is Publish as Production , but in Email notification In subject and Body ****...

set list view with workflow

Hi, Anyone has idea how to set list view or filters on a list with Nintex Workflow? My goal is : The items on the list can be seen only by the pers...

• By Fynn
  • October 07, 2019  04:14

List Workflow stopping unexpectedly at change stat...

Using SharePoint 2013 Enterprise, Nintex workflow 2013 standard for SharePoint List Workflow stopped unexpectedly with an error email at change...

Publish Form Issue On Multiple WFE and Application...

We have a Windows Load Balancer, 2 WFE, 2 SharePoint Application Servers (one with Central Admin) and a SQL Server backend. We are able to fully pub...

How do I end hundreds of errored workflows and the...

Hello, I have taken over a workflow that has been poorly designed using a 1 year pause action before the item is deleted... Because the workflow ...

• By Sylvain
  • October 04, 2019  09:09

Date difference in Quarters

I am trying to use the following to get difference of dates in Quarters and the formula will not resolve as function is not supported in the nintex f...

Multiple Nintex Forms and Content types for List L...

I have a SharePoint 2013 list library that has multiple Nintex Forms. These forms are displayed in a tab format structure created using javascript. ...

Error when I tried to delete a site

Hi Everyone, This is my first post , this forum helped me a lot while I learning Nintex by myself. But I got an Error which I could not find ...

• By Fynn
  • October 03, 2019  09:08

Get the display name of user in repeater xml

Hello, I have repeater in my form and using workflow i am create a table out of xml. I have people picker field inside repeater, when i am crea...