Capability Sort By

Latest Update broke my form

Hi, I have a form with several panels that are shown and hidden by rules. Before the last update, the panels collapsed when they were hidden, b...

• By jblasco
  • December 11, 2019  10:01

Saving data from multi-select list to SharePoint

Hello, I created a form that has a choice field in it (check boxes multi-selection). The choices in this field are values from fields that were...

• By R_ADE
  • December 11, 2019  07:51

Need to add loop/for each to a Nintex Workflow use...

Hello, I am new to Nintex forms and I'm having issues adding a loop/for each to my workflow when parsing an XLM output from my repeating sectio...

• By R_ADE
  • December 11, 2019  07:42

Calculated Value Adds Extra Incorrect Decimal Digi...

I have a Responsive Form with a Calculated Value as Check the video to see what happens when I use .8883 as a value. Any ideas? ...

Using Javascript to capture signatures on forms an...

I need a little help from the community. Currently, we are using some custom JS to capture electronic signatures on our forms (see attached JS file ...

• By DinaF
  • December 11, 2019  05:59

Javascript for Select All using yes/no Control

I am trying to figure out how to add JS to the 'Open All SNAP' command to select the yes/no fuction for each of the SNAP options (Intake, Renewal, Ch...

• By ZHook25
  • December 11, 2019  05:27

Attachments custom validation

Hi all, I have a form (Nintex Forms 2010 - 1.12.2.20) that has 8 attachment fields, each of them, depending on the stage of completion, must contain o...

• By MAC
  • December 11, 2019  01:40

Nintex workflow web services Unexpected error occu...

Hi, Any idea why can't call the webservice? it prompt error"Unexpected error occurred while making the request".

Excel Services Query against Protected Sheets

This topic went unanswered in 2016. I am looking for a solution other than unprotect the sheets. I am posting this question in MS Office forum as wel...

Add User to Group Workflow is overriding Group Set...

I have a successful workflow that adds a user to a Sharepoint Group. It is so successful that it does not error even if the user initiating the workf...

Workflow for Email Notification on due date and pa...

Hi Everyone, I am a newbie in nintex workflows and trying to create a workflow for the below requirement: 1. Email Notification on due date (Due ...

Nintex Migration

I'm migrating from On-Prem to On-Prem SharePoint and will migrate the Nintex workflows also. Source is using Standard Nintex for SharePoint destinati...