Capability Sort By

Query Permission Group Based on Department?

I have a process where users all over the company submit ideas. They can choose which department their idea pertains to. I want to direct the flexi t...

Workflow creates new item - how to redirect and op...

Hi All, I need some help with re-directing to a newly created item in a different list and open it. Scenario: List 1 has a workflow which creat...

Nintex locking repeating section

I have a requirement to lock filled in repeating section and still be able to add new rows. I tried the below is Edit Mode && Action !="" ...

• By PR
  • October 21, 2019  04:27

Stuck workflow (Demand management)

Hi everyone One of my workflow is currently stuck without error message, in my workflow I have a state machine, my workflow has arrived at the ...

• By domiowa
  • October 21, 2019  01:18

Nintex Upgrade from SP 2010 to 2013

I am working on upgrading from SP 2010 to 2013.Would like to know the sequence of steps for visual upgrade. Let us know if we have to go with Option ...

How to disable required date field based on a choi...

I have a Choice and Date mandatory fields. The Date field should be disabled based on the option in Choice field. How to get this solution using both...

• By Ezhil
  • October 21, 2019  00:37

Site Workflow for field in repeating section

Hi everyone, I'm currently working on a visitor pass form and I need the system to send out reminder notification to the Host/submitter if they hav...

• By bella28
  • October 20, 2019  17:30

Autogenerate 100 columns (Yes/No)

So i currently on preventive maintenance project in which the checkpoints are columns and the user has the option to choose either yes /no. I have 40...

o365 Nintex Workflow >> Web Request Action &...

Hi, In SharePoint online have two Site collection in Same tenant, i am Calling a Rest API by using the Web Request Action but getting the Error :- ...

Count the repeated values in a column using lookup...

Hello, I have a column for status. Status is a choice type column with three choices 'Not Started', 'In-Progress' and 'Completed'. Let's say in...

Rank

Test Label SPS

How do you update workflow instances that were previously deleted.

Workflow to collect multiple outcomes from a group...

Hey all, Very new to Nintex so please bear with me. I am trying to build a workflow that will allow me to collect "votes" from a Committee. Th...