Capability Sort By

Single email to group, showing everyone all 'T...

Hi All, I have a workflow sending approval request to multiple users. It's set to need only one approval. I have their emails in a collec...

Approval URL Not Redirecting to Page with Approve/...

In a site that was recently migrated to SharePoint 2019, I created a list with a modern form, and classic workflow. In my workflow, I added a "Re...

• By Drine
  • April 21, 2020  13:36

New Responsive form: possible to view form that is...

I know in the olden days, you could include different panels in the View form vs. the Edit or New form. Is this capability in the New Responsive for...

Still receiving Required field validation from rul...

I have created a form where there are 3 single line of text fields/controls on the form. All three controls have a rule where the field is required ...

Preview View only rendering HTML view not the form...

I recently was editing a form in Nintex Forms Designer and when I went to preview my changes it only brought back the HTML code not the view of the f...

• By Vaneza
  • April 20, 2020  15:26

Formatting text using JavaScript in NintexForms

I have a textfield in Nintex Forms to which I assigned the following JavaScript variable name: varAirplaneContent This textfield has cont...

account

My account still no active and i can't download the trial product Please i ask for help

• By Mahdi77
  • April 20, 2020  10:50

Format of person via LookUp-query

Hello, I want to query a person via a LookUp in a Nintex form. A Calculated Value I have the following formula: lookup("Employees", "Name",...

• By smu
  • April 20, 2020  09:23

Update the List with Current Approver after delega...

I am trying to update list item with current approver after delegation. I have gone through some articles where they suggested me to create a workflo...

• By AshMa
  • April 20, 2020  06:16

Attachment not appearing on the nintex form after ...

I have a nintex form on SharePoint Online. It has got a mandatory attachment control which is also the default attachment control. User attaches the ...

change column name in My Workflow Tasks web part

hello i am using nintex my workflow tasks to show users tasks but my client request to change the column name that appear in the web parts ...

• By asem
  • April 20, 2020  00:05

InfoPath Forms Library - Nintex errors

Hi, We have a InfoPath forms library which is using a SP designer workflow. But, recently we have been seeing errors related to Nintex in this fo...