Capability Sort By

Save and Open New Form

Hi all, I am trying to create a button that saves the entries in a list and then opens a new form. The final functionality is that a user will ...

Escalating Flexi Task Does Not Send Notification

Hi. I have found many posts surrounding escalation, but I can't find why a Flexi Task would not send the notification to the delegated person. I foun...

Comparing most recently created item with New item...

Hi all, I'm trying to create a workflow that will assign an item to someone based on who the last person was that a previous item was assigned ...

can i lock my form at a certain timing of the day

Hi all, I am a new user of nintex forms for sharepoint and i do not know all the techincalities so please help me out a lil here. So, i ...

• By seanlyt
  • October 25, 2019  02:01

Copy attachment from a list item to another list i...

I am having trouble using SharePoint's REST API to copy attachments from one list item to another list item in a different site collection. Can someo...

• By TeeVee
  • October 24, 2019  23:28

List Lookup V1 - source view

Hi there, I have a number of list lookup v1 (v1 is legacy and gets populated synchronously on form load) controls on my form, each with a differe...

Email Footer Shortened

My company is updating their brand standards and formats, including a longer email footer. I know how to update the message templates and put the f...

• By kbrooks
  • October 24, 2019  12:42

Validation rule if current or future month is sele...

Hi, I want to be able to trigger an error message if the selected month = current or future date(month). Right now I have Control is inval...

Nintex forms 2019 - Modern UI, Dynamically Binding...

Hello, Currently working on nintex forms 2019 modern UI, and have requirment as below: I have a Document library 'Email & attachments' which ...

Populating list from Active Directory group?

I am trying to query LDAP and have it populate a list with all the usernames, display names, and emails from a group in Active Directory. I want thi...

Issues with filtering of lookup values

Hi all, I have a problem with the lookup formula using a dropdown field as filter. I have two lists, a big main list and a supporting list. ...

• By mai-kel
  • October 24, 2019  05:59

Assign flexi task - Challange

Whenever Workflow is going through Assign flexi task the workflow is running twice or thrice by its own, either error occured or completed. the WF ...