Capability Sort By

Field Automation based on multiple populated field...

I was actually trying to build this in Infopath, but ran into multiple issues using it. So I will try Nintext to see how much easier it is. I am doin...

Check weekly if Department/Sub-Department/Locatio...

I am building a site that will track a list of team leaders for each dept. We dont have enterprise version so no query user profile We have query...

Workflow History Missing from SharePoint Item Menu...

Hi so basically in my SharePoint 2013 instance when I hit the ellipses on a list item where normally a "View Workflow History is an option it's not o...

Drop Down Choice List - Fill in field hiding panel...

Hi everyone. Please can i get some help with the following (preempt i am reasonably new to Nintex ) I have a form created where a customer can...

Populate Specific values that meets criteria to a ...

Hi everyone, FYI sharepoint 2013 nintex 2013 new to nintex low Java language back ground ( im more into excel but I am willing to learn ...

About attachments confidentiality

I need to hide the attachemnts panel in my nintex form. I used this formula by creating the calculated column. (current user (Email)!=userName) . ...

• By Sara_
  • February 13, 2020  11:52

Run Site workflow in batches

HI There, i have 15K items in the list and have a Site workflow to run against themt o change some metadata. I would like this to run in btaches, ...

SharePoint 2010 Nintex workflow history list purgi...

I have a SharePoint list that is in serious need of purging their Nintex Worfklow History list.It has over 200K items within the list. it gives error...

Send an email only if all items of a column are no...

Hello, I want to send an email only if all items of a SharePoint list column are not empty (With a filter by Name for example) I have a L...

Workflow to send notifications based on status

Hi, I'm working in Nintex 3.3.1.0 on SharePoint 2013. I have a list of items and I need to create a workflow that will send a notification t...

Can't drag and drop custom action into workflo...

I created a simple custom action with Nintex 2013 template and I deployed in a SharePoint 2016 server. After the deployment the action is visible i...

External list lookup

Hi, I have an external list imported to the SharePoint from SQL Database and what I noticed is that I cannot use the lookup function in the calcula...

• By ArturB
  • February 12, 2020  23:35