Capability Sort By

Lost functionality in LDAP path when updating or c...

So we have a Workflow that creates AD User and everything was working, before upgrading to the latest Nintex Workflow 2013 3.5.1.0. Now when select...

Workflow to set field in a different list and send...

Hi, i am very new to Nintex and workflows in general. I have been tasked with creating a workflow that will have about two steps. First some backgr...

nintex workflow calculate per Diem based on type o...

Hello, I have an issue and I was wondering if you bring light into to situation. I have a workflow that I worked on, that copies to two other list bu...

Filtering large List Lookup dropdowns - Help Under...

This solution exists: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/Filtering-large-List-Lookup-dropdowns/ba-p/77508 However, I can't get i...

Possible? To Query for any and all users with invo...

This may be a very quick reply and it is a fairly noob-ish question…. Is it possible to query a Workflow, and return a list of all users that have i...

• By Thicks
  • October 31, 2019  06:34

Flag out if a person has been nominated more than ...

Hi, I've created a recognition form which have the following fields; Nominee Nominated By Award Category Supervisor Nominee can only ...

• By bella28
  • October 31, 2019  05:13

Guidance Needed | duplicating an item with changes...

Hey Team, I've bashed my head for over a week with this and finally submitting to the Nintex gods. I'm a very novice user of Nintex. I'm enj...

How can i auto populate drop-down lists without Ja...

Hi all, I have 3 dropdown lists. first: Apple, Banana, Orange second: Red, Yellow, Orange What I want is when i choose an option...

• By seanlyt
  • October 31, 2019  01:58

Create Multiple Document Set using Loop/For Each A...

Hi I'm newbie in nintex workflow. I used SharePoint 2013 On-Premies and Nintex Workflow 2013. I want to create multiple document set in one document...

Rank

Query List Filter Parameter - Choice with Checkbox...

How can I use choice with check box values as a filter value in query list action? I've list 1 having choice column called "Group" with check...

Hide controls based on field choice

I would like to hide the choice control "Triage Status" based on a choice selected in another choice control "Intake Status". I want the control Tria...

Query XML pulling unexpected data

Have done this in a repeating section in the past with no issue but I do not have a repeating section in this instance. I am trying to use Query XML ...