Capability Sort By

Update document action produces html codes in the ...

I have created a workflow which poplulates a Word document using the Update Document action. It was working but is suddenly producing codes like <...

• By voicer
  • February 23, 2020  23:02

Add schedule button Scheduled Workflow

Hi, I'm trying to add a global scheduled workflow that will parse the data of a list. However, I'm failed to see the "Add Scheduled" button. I ...

• By usman
  • February 23, 2020  18:30

Copy lookup list choice to another within form bas...

I am an advanced SP user but only developing Nintex 6 months. I have a lookup list of vendors. Users have to pick 5 vendors, so I have 5 sharepoint ...

More Information About Execution Timeout Expired E...

An error I don't recall ever seeing before came up in two workflow error messages within 3 minutes of each other. Here's one of them: ...

• By jeff
  • February 21, 2020  14:53

Broken Link on Nintex Support Page

Hello On this page: https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2016/4.4.0/#cshid=NintexWorkflowPurgeWorkflowDataSiteSettings ...there is a...

• By jeff
  • February 21, 2020  14:38

Validations on Multiple Lookup Values

Hello all, I have a form that has a Status dropdown that is connected to a lookup list. For every item within that Lookup list, I have a correspon...

• By Frey
  • February 21, 2020  11:58

lookup a string field in a list using two numeric ...

Hello, I have a list (Risk Appetite Matrix) which as a [Single line of text] index in the form of a number e.g. 12 or 34. I have a ninte...

• By Clipper
  • February 21, 2020  08:51

How to check for multiline text duplication

Hello All, I have a list that has a 2 multi-line text fields (Notes and All comments). A workflow runs on the Notes field (entry by user)...

Nintex vs. PowerApps

Hello everybody, Please explain the possibilities of PowerApps to me? especially compared to Nintex. What is possible with PowerApps and what is no...

Send Notification Fails to Create PDF

I created a Nintex workflow with a Send Notification that should include a PDF copy of a letter from the SharePoint list. The letter was created wit...

• By linda
  • February 20, 2020  15:50

Textbox in repeating section sticky position

I have a nintex form with a repeating section that is rather wide, ie many controls. I would like to freeze the left most textbox, while the end user...

Upgraded Nintex Forrms - unable to create/edit a f...

Hi all, I've upgraded Nintex Forms and Workflow on our on-premise SP 2013 farm and since then i haven't been able to create or edit any Nintex form...