Capability Sort By

Rules not applying after Nintex forms upgrade

Hi All, Hoping someone can help. I have just upgraded our vwersion of nintex forms. We have many rules and some custom javascript on our forms. The...

• By Adz127
  • December 20, 2019  07:12

Display name option no longer works

I have a "person and group" list item in a sharepoint list that works correctly and shows me the right people in Nintex Forms. The issue is that I wa...

• By jraffe
  • December 20, 2019  06:57

Attach Current Document to Task Process

I am building a workflow on a SharePoint document library. The workflow runs to get approval from users and then is copied to an approved library. I ...

• By jvolk85
  • December 18, 2019  09:45

Change Mail Notification Header via API

I am trying to create an automated installation procedure for a complete SharePoint 2016 on prem Site Collection, including Nintex functions. ...

• By Leviani
  • December 18, 2019  08:40

Multi Select not working on Lookup field with cond...

I am having an issue with using the Multi Select display format on a Lookup field. Here is the scenario: Lookup field "Business Area" refere...

Lookup multiple columns from list on another site ...

Hi all, I have a form where I use a lookup in order to get information out of a list located one level above my site. This works: N...

• By mai-kel
  • December 18, 2019  04:46

Nintex O365 Foam Repeating section

Nintex O365 form Repeating section Issue: How to disable Repeating section Add New row button in my task foam. ...

Workflow task list: Title column redirect page

Hello, I have been working with Nintex Workflows for a couple of months now and something that has bothered me for quite some time is that clic...

• By MrSkold
  • December 18, 2019  02:10

Copy items in list to archive then delete from ori...

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hello, new to sharepoints and Nintex. I am trying to create an archive for a list and then set u...

People Picker Loop

I am sending a flexi task to multiple users selected in (People picker filed). I am facing two issues: 1- When the first user fill the form, ...

Controls Jumping but Not the Hidden Controls. I Sw...

Ok i know this sounds like every other issue but here me out. I have controls hidden based off a drop down menu. Nothing is overlapping. Nothing is...

Nintex form will save blank values to SharePoint L...

Hi, We have Nintex form in SharePoint 2016 which contains MultiLine,Choice and Yes/No fields . If user opens already existing item where data...