Capability Sort By

Use Nintex for the New Form and use SharePoint for...

I am looking for a quick solution while taking some time to work out a long term solution using 3 x connected lists. At the moment existing data is n...

cannot save workflow, error message: '... stat...

We migrated SharePoint Foundation and Nintex from 2010 to 2013 a few weeks ago. When I first edited a workflow in 2013 it could not be saved with t...

• By mv
  • November 25, 2019  08:05

Workflow in Kill state

attempting to re-publish a nintex workflow - getting this soap:serverServer was unable to process request---> Cannot continue the execut...

Nintex Form with Multiple Approvers

I have a NINTEX form with a number of panels. Panel1 contains the personnel information for which the user is required to click on "Submit" after dat...

JavaScript function "NWF.FormFiller.Print...

With the JavaScript function "NWF.FormFiller.PrintToPDF.PrintToPDF();" I can print the form with a JavaScript button. That is great! Unfortunately ...

how to prevent from refresh in repeater table when...

Hi everyone You have a case that I have a date type field and then if I do add and delete in repeaterTable and then I do save then I have a refresh o...

• By Baruch
  • November 25, 2019  01:28

Manage User rights in Workflow

Hi, I'm trying to create a workflow for approval of "Time off" requests. Actually it is already working. The Problem is, this is sensitive da...

Update a field in the Nintex form automatically wh...

I would like to change the status of a field when an item is edited. I have added the following rule to the field: if( Is Edit Mode ,if(isNullO...

• By voicer
  • November 24, 2019  14:25

Multiple Assign Flexi Task - Send no longer requir...

How do I send no longer needed notificaton if the approver responds with outcome prior to Reviewers? I have a workflow that if "in review" stat...

Append History Changes to SharePoint List - Format...

Hi I have a workflow that needs to append the workflow history changes to a history field prior to clearing out the fields to start over. The formatt...

Create Item Not Completing All Fields

Why doesn't "Create Item" copy the specified field correctly? In the example below Item 465 was used to create item ID 470. The ID 465 should h...

User control search not finding with some alias

Hello everyone, I'm new in the SharePoint and either in Nintex Forms (Using Nintex Forms 2010), I'm finding some trouble about the user contro...