Capability Sort By

Required fields within hidden columns

Hi all I have searched through the forum and havent found exactly what I'm looking for. I have a list created which based off a choice co...

Nintex Sign - How to track user if he declined sig...

Hello experts, I have user nintex adobe sign action in my sharepoint workflow, I pass multiple email collection to send it to multiple user. i...

• By sachin
  • May 22, 2020  09:26

Include name of the last user to append comments i...

I have a form that has multi line text with the Append changes to existing text” enabled. I created a workflow that sends a notification if somebody ...

Lazy Approval Set-up - HELP!

I am desperately trying to get Lazy Approval working within my farm. We run SharePoint 2016, on premise, along with Nintex Forms and Workflow (2016)....

Get list of all SharePoint Online Site Collections...

I am having a SharePoint Online tenant, where there are multiple site collections with Nintex Workflows / Nintex Forms App . Is there a way to get th...

Nintex Form to Search a List

Is it possible to create a Nintex Search form that when you click a "Search" button it would display the results of the list it is searching? ...

Execute SQL - update existing records

I'm trying to update a SQL Table using the Execute SQL action where items have the same ID, without any luck. I used a previous INSERT INTO action su...

Actions marked as completed by really aren't c...

My workflow has a few instances where it calculates a date and builds a string that includes that date. When I run the workflow, the first instance ...

Error when expanding workflow Run If section when ...

Using Nintex, SP2016 on-prem. I'm using a Nintex classic form for my list and I've added the Nintex Workflow Diagram control to the end of the ...

Machine state issue

Hi, Could someone help me to understand, why Machine State acting this way: when i selecting "Send to review" outcome, workflow ignores Chang...

• By Rumos
  • May 21, 2020  09:15

Remove duplicate entries from a list lookup for ca...

Hello All, I have a 1 custom list with 2 columns: Equipment Type Affected & Equipment Section that I will be using for Cascading drop downs on ...