Capability Sort By

Do not allow to change data in task form

This is about Nintex Forms on SharePoint 2013 On-Prmises. The Approver from a Flexi-Task should not to be allowed to change the data. He just shoul...

• By Levy
  • February 17, 2020  23:38

Manual run workflow failed on the old list items

We have the workflow running fine on the new items created after a certain day. However, try to restart the workflow on the old items created say b...

• By lche90
  • February 17, 2020  19:50

List lookup returning blank when filtering

I cant seem to figure this out as I am following the cascading dropdown guide but using two lists. https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs...

Checking Hyperlink for spaces and delete them, jav...

Hello, i have a column in a sharepoint list where users can enter a hyperlink using Nintex Forms. Unfortunately, it has happened now and then that ...

• By comeet
  • February 17, 2020  04:56

Query List with Date Range - For Each in a HTML Em...

Hello, I'm trying to Query a list based on a Date Range, Store them in Collection and then pass through a For Each and then into a HTML Email. I'v...

Forms rule to invalidate field if contains value f...

I have two fields on a Nintex form: Document Owner and Document Approver(s). Both are person or group fields. I need to create a rule that if the ...

• By ktilly
  • February 14, 2020  08:36

Auto-size textbox in Nintex Forms 2013

Hi everyone. I have a question regarding the multiline-textbox in Nintex Forms 2013. Is it possible to shorten the multiline-textbox automatica...

Dynamic button label without Javascript

Hello, I'm creating a multilingual form and was wondering if it is possible to create dynamic button labels. For example, instead of creating a val...

Field Automation based on multiple populated field...

I was actually trying to build this in Infopath, but ran into multiple issues using it. So I will try Nintext to see how much easier it is. I am doin...

Check weekly if Department/Sub-Department/Locatio...

I am building a site that will track a list of team leaders for each dept. We dont have enterprise version so no query user profile We have query...

Workflow History Missing from SharePoint Item Menu...

Hi so basically in my SharePoint 2013 instance when I hit the ellipses on a list item where normally a "View Workflow History is an option it's not o...

Drop Down Choice List - Fill in field hiding panel...

Hi everyone. Please can i get some help with the following (preempt i am reasonably new to Nintex ) I have a form created where a customer can...