Capability Sort By

Add an item in another list_ nintex form

Hello, I am looking for a way to add an item to a list B from the nintex form of the list A without adding it to list A (I did it using data connexio...

• By lynda
  • December 01, 2019  03:05

Best way to request data from users

Hi all, I have a SharePoint list, where it might occur that entries miss data in required fields. I want to solve this problem with a workflow ...

Getting JavaScript to Invoke In Every Repeating Ro...

Can anyone explain how to get JavaScript to invoke on every repeating row? I've never understood how to get it to work and would like a solutio...

Creating MS Word with text based on sharepoint lis...

Hello Nintex community! This my first time using Nintex, and I'm thinking there should be a way to do what I need to do, but I'm not finding it. 🙂 ...

Discovered a User/Group field bug in Nintex Forms ...

Here's a good one. In the latest release of Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2016 ( 4.5.1.20), there is a bug in the Person or Group field control. ...

SharePoint Calculated Field workaround ideas?

Each week I upload an Excel file into a SharePoint list. In that list is field/column "Start Date" - a date field with date data coming directly from...

• By alex77
  • November 28, 2019  08:06

Add user to AD Group Action with multiple domains

Hello, We have an issue with Add user to AD group Action that we would like to know if anyone has seen before. In our AD we have 7 domains and the...

My Workflow Tasks Webpart not return expected resu...

Hi all, the webpart works fine and I get all of my workflow tasks across all the sites. But only my personal tasks. I need to see the Tasks i h...

List Column mapping from Nintex to SP2013

Looking for some HELP! I want to be able to collect up to 10 x metrics on a Nintex Form in the appearance of a table, that maps the data co...

Nintex Workflow (SharePoint 2019) is stopping in r...

Hi, I have migrated SharePoint 2013 environment to SharePoint 2019 environment and i have some configured Nintex list workflows in my environment. Pr...

How Do I Incorporate JavaScript in the "If&qu...

I have a JS in a calculated value that I would like to populate a date field. function setTextBoxDueDate(value) { NWF$('#'+ DueDate).val(value)...

Sharepoint 2013 - Nintext WF - Docogen

Docogen is intermittent, and most of the times it will NOT work. WF will error out with the below error after couple of 'failed to run ' attempts. ...

• By i_tapps
  • November 27, 2019  15:15