Capability Sort By

Issue to approval workflows by process in nintex w...

Hello, I have a flexi task in my SharePoint List workflow and want to approve this task request by force if an item of a column of the list is ...

Prevent approvers from receiving multiple emails

I have a form where users need to choose "approve" if they have completed training. I creased the form with information about training, which will be...

Manage WorkFlow Task column named "Result&quo...

Hello, I have a SharePoint 2013 List wich working with a workflow, in the workflow I have a flexi task with two options (approve/reject) when I appro...

Set default value of multiple-selection list looku...

I've seen other similar posts but I have never done Javascript before so I don't know where to start. I want the end user to be able to select...

• By dgraves
  • March 20, 2020  11:23

Workflow history shows date but not time

Is there a way to show the time? shouldn't be there by default?

• By mikkele
  • March 20, 2020  06:56

Convert Alpha Dropdown Values to Numeric

Using Nintex Responsive Forms in Sharepoint Online. I have 10 Questions, all with the same dropdown values (N/A, Meets, Doesn't Meet). A...

Nintex WF / Form 2013 in Chrome vs IE, experiencin...

I am experiencing issues with data loss using Chrome versus IE. In IE this works just fine. My workflow uses some custom Java to help captur...

Startvariables not passed correctly using the star...

Hi folks, I'm starting a workflow from another workflow usind the Webservice Call with the StartWorkflowOnListItem Method. The Outputs of the ...

Responsive Nintex Form >> Individual Control...

Hi Team, I have a Responsive Nintex form and want to Style an individual control. Like Attachment control. I want to make Font Bold and Little Big ...

401: Unauthorized Error while publishing the WF

Hello, Some of the users in our SP 2016 farm, with right set of permissions, have issues publishing a WF if it has 'Assign Flexi Task' action. ...

Count duplicate values in a collection variable an...

Thanks in advance. I have a Sharepoint list which the 'audience' field allows multiple selections for who a class is being held for (i.e. Team A, T...

• By nickd23
  • March 19, 2020  11:59

CAML Query on list view with Control Value as para...

Hi, I am trying to filter my list view with multiple conditions. At the moment, using Item Property field name yields no results. Hardcoding th...