Capability Sort By

Create a New Word Document in a library from a lis...

Hi, I have a list with metadata. I created a workflow for a document library that has essentially the same metadata. I'm using the Create Item ac...

Nintex Form with Dynamic Completion URL

Hello I have a Nintex Form that on loading populates a text field with a random GUID. To complete the form there is 1 mandatory dropdown. On submis...

• By mhallam
  • December 04, 2019  09:07

Disable Fields When Panel Unhidden

Hello Everyone, I have a form where the user may need to add additional lines. The desired function is similar to the repeating section control...

Workflow cannot be edited: Cannot open file "...

Hi everyone! I am in need of a helping hand: In a Sharepoint 2013 System there are a couple of Nintex List Workflows that work correctly...

Flexitask with custom Content Type

I'm trying to assign a Flexi Task with additional data fields. To do so, I inherited a new content type from "multi outcome task with InfoPath" and...

• By ghaupt
  • December 04, 2019  06:13

Runtime Lookup does not consider sorting of list

I have a sorted List (descending sort). In this sorted list I want to find and get the first value using the runtime function Lookup. Unf...

• By Kinect
  • December 04, 2019  05:43

Workflow to loop multiple list items

Can anyone help me with a work flow to loop multiple list items (like say which got added in last 15 days) and share only one communication

• By Swati
  • December 04, 2019  05:31

Nintex Form || Service Request || Passing paramete...

We have an ASMX Web-Service which get Employee Code parameter and return result in XML Format. When I add service URL in Nintex Action "Service...

• By hani
  • December 04, 2019  04:45

Workflow to pull items from two lists with looping...

Looking for some assistance with creating a workflow that pulls data from List A and pulls looped though data from List B, then combines the data in ...

Attach files to list item without the "Call W...

Hello, I am trying to design a workflow that requests data in the form of a file attachment from a number of users, that then attaches these fi...

• By MrSkold
  • December 03, 2019  06:50

nintex forms tabs doesn't hide appropriate

Hi Hope somebody can help. I have the problem, that the rule for hiding my panels for my tabs aren't working appropriate. The problem is, that the ...

Calculate current date week number in Form

Hi, I have a huge need to calculate the current date week number to be somehow displayed in Form when creating new item. The thing is that it have ...

• By ArturB
  • December 02, 2019  22:57