Capability Sort By

Nintex Form Invalidate Rule IsNullorBlank, won'...

Hey all, had an issue come up with some Invalidation rules on a form. I set it up so if a certain choice was selected and a date field is empty the d...

• By jjaws
  • June 19, 2020  13:19

Unable to open Nintex Form in edit mode because of...

My main list is having a lookup field with multiselect connected to a lookup list only by "Text is connected to" setting in the field. In this ...

How to make asterisk appear dynamically(conditiona...

I have a few fields in my form, which are conditionally mandatory(ex: based on dropdown value change). I want the asterisk(*) to appear when the fiel...

Start listworkflow when initiator is anonymous (Ni...

Hi community, i already spend so much time searching the forum for a solution to my problem, but couldn't find anything helpful. Here's...

• By Sas
  • June 19, 2020  02:17

Workflow: Apply today's date to date column in...

Hi, I am very knew to Nintex Workflows and could really sue some help please: I have a choice column (drop down) called 'Stage'. In 'Stage', I ...

Send grouped list items to corresponding user (Doc...

Hi all, Im in the middle of developing a Site Workflow thats supposed to send out emails with document links to users in the "Created By" coll...

• By mike_m
  • June 18, 2020  07:41

Nintex Workflow : Start when items are modified - ...

I have a SharePoint group called "Administrators" and it is associated with the SharePoint list. Also, I have a Nintex Workflow associated with the l...

How to send a document for approval when a major v...

Hi, I am trying to send a notification to certain users when a major version of a document is saved in the any of the folders in the library. ...

Default return value of person/group fields

Hi! I have a list with among other things a few person fields. Now I have found out that the default return value for one of the person fields is di...

• By smu
  • June 18, 2020  02:33

Nintex Workflow - Workflow Schedule Date and pulli...

Hi all 2 Questions please. I have a workflow set up and scheduled to run @ 6am each day. It looks at another list within the site and pulls...

Nintex webrequest action to a provider hosted app

Hi community, I would like to setup a Provider Hosted App/API on Azure so that Nintex workflow's web request action can call it. I would of c...

Is it a good practice to delete old version of Nin...

Hello All, I am trying to do some clean up on my site and found that I have some forms that have a total file storage space of greater than 100 MB ...