Capability Sort By

Hide/Show a field based on Yes/No

Hello, I am trying to Hide/Show a field based on the input of Yes/No checkbox. So, i have a yes/no box, a label and a single line text box. If ...

Convert Excel document from .xls to .xlsx

An excel report is sent into to an SP mailbox in .xls format. A workflow is started and included in the WF is the action "query excel services" the w...

• By michuk
  • January 13, 2020  07:46

Choice Rules New Responsive Designer Question

Just as the subject describes, I am attempting to show a text box if and only if a user clicks the "Other" option. I have attached the rule I believe...

Approval Task URL update list

I have a run parallel where one branch has the approval flexi task, in the other branch I have a pause and I am trying to pull the approval task URL ...

• By l_j_
  • January 13, 2020  06:08

Mail size limit

We have a size limit of 20 MB per mail internally in our company. If I send an email with Nintex and it is larger than 20 MB, no error message ...

quarterly check on list of users per country

hi all, I am quite new to nintex for SP and would need your expertise. I have a list of global users who request approval to a specific platform....

• By tonita
  • January 13, 2020  04:59

Problem with edit mode and calculating fields

Hey, I have tried alot of different methods to ammend this but nothing seems to work unfortunately. The problem being faced is that alot of m...

• By car17
  • January 13, 2020  02:55

Web request control with combobox XPath values get...

In my organisation, we are using Nintex Enterprise. I have been asked to review a form using web request controls. The problem has been reporte...

• By yvette
  • January 13, 2020  02:21

send variable by email from reusable workflow by r...

1) create reusable workflow with 2 steps set variable ' A ' type text with value 'Hi, This is email from retention policy WF' send a variable...

• By rrrr
  • January 12, 2020  05:59

Edit attachment on a rejected form

I have a workflow form that got rejected because file attachment was incorrect. The requestor wants to open that rejected workflow and reattach a cor...

Easy Workflow - Setting a field value from an exis...

I need to set a text value based on another field for approximately 2000 documents in a library which all have folders on folders on folders. I don...

Form Ribbon Greyed Out but Still Clickable

I have a form where the ribbon is greyed out, but all the items are still editable. The only other posting I've seen reference this didn't have a so...