Capability Sort By

Workflow to pull items from two lists with looping...

Looking for some assistance with creating a workflow that pulls data from List A and pulls looped though data from List B, then combines the data in ...

Attach files to list item without the "Call W...

Hello, I am trying to design a workflow that requests data in the form of a file attachment from a number of users, that then attaches these fi...

• By MrSkold
  • December 03, 2019  06:50

nintex forms tabs doesn't hide appropriate

Hi Hope somebody can help. I have the problem, that the rule for hiding my panels for my tabs aren't working appropriate. The problem is, that the ...

Calculate current date week number in Form

Hi, I have a huge need to calculate the current date week number to be somehow displayed in Form when creating new item. The thing is that it have ...

• By ArturB
  • December 02, 2019  22:57

Pulling out individual items from a variable NOT a...

This feels like it should be easy but I'm having trouble with this issue. So I have an email enabled document library that is feeding data to a tasks...

Editing one occurrence (item) within a Repeating E...

I am using Nintex Forms and Workflow for a Leave Request/Approval Process that utilizes a Sharepoint Calendar List so we may sync the leave with our ...

Convert email address in Single line of text field...

I have an email address stored in a SharePoint list Single line of text column. Is there a way in Nintex Workflow to convert the Single line of text ...

• By kyan
  • December 02, 2019  09:37

Dynamic Drop Down list of active directory employe...

Hi, I have a nintex form in Sharepoint 365 of Employees' performance review form. The form is for the manager to fill, so when the manager op...

• By shirane
  • December 02, 2019  04:29

How to access additional lookup columns in Nintex ...

​I have a SharePoint list with a lookup column that includes additional fields from the lookup list. In the column settings, I have: Get informat...

• By kyan
  • December 01, 2019  18:06

Refer a nintex form field in code

Hello, I am editing the onClick of a nintex form button and I want to put the value of a form field in a variable or a collumn (another list collum...

• By lynda
  • December 01, 2019  04:31

start a workflow when a button is cliked

Hello, I wanted to know if there is a possibility to start a workflow when a nintex form button is clicked. Thank you.

• By lynda
  • December 01, 2019  04:12

Web services in nintex form

Hello, I wanted to create a web request in my nintex form, but I cannot find the control "Web request" in my nintex form tool box, how to do it so ...

• By lynda
  • December 01, 2019  03:08