Capability Sort By

Start workflow when items are modified (except if ...

I currently have a workflow that generates tasks and then updates information in the underlying list item according to what the users enter in the ta...

Assign a task after a specific date

I am a Nintex Newbi so I apologize if this question is simple. I am building a workflow based on a SharePoint list for people to submit request...

Field Options per user group using Nintex form

We are trying to figure out if we can display a specific number of options in a field per a specific user group. Example: SP1 Group can see options a...

Notifications Not Working in Middle of Workflow

Example: Workflow has 4 steps (A B C D) with 2 steps within each one. Every step is working as it should be and sending appropriate notifications exc...

• By TX0708
  • January 17, 2020  12:58

Workflow not changing from state 1 to state 2

1. I have created an approval workflow using State Machine. 2. State Machine has two states (State 1 and State 2). I need approvals from two teams ...

BUG: "ServerServer was unable to process requ...

I've already found a solution to this, so I'm just posting for the benefit of others. I was going through all the variables of a workflow to see ...

• By Mark_U
  • January 17, 2020  03:40

Nintex Forms - set Lookup value using javascript

Hi guys, I know this has been already talked about but I can´t seem to find the issue with my code. I have the following function which t...

• By Tarf
  • January 16, 2020  08:09

Query XML Error: Invalid Token

Hi Folks, I have what I hope is a simple issue. I am trying to learn the Call Web Service action so that I can use it to act with high level cr...

Count inside a form?

So I'm new to Nintex. I've used mostly Infopath but am now being forced to change. It looks like Nintex may have some capabilities that IP did not....

• By Ma3a
  • January 16, 2020  05:16

Save and Continue Button Problems

I recently noticed an issue in my forms and I'm wondering if others are seeing it too. I have a form where I am utilizing a Save and Continue button...

How to create a choice field with more than 255 en...

Hello Everybody, I am creating a nintex form for entries for a SharePoint list. The list contains several choice fields that work perfectly. Now I ...

• By Niran
  • January 16, 2020  03:24

Hiding nintex option from profile menu

Hi All, For some reason management dont want to see the nintex menu option that comes after click of profile menu in sharepoint. How can i hide it ...