Capability Sort By

How to remove number from a string and keep only t...

Hello, Can you help me how to remove number from a string and keep only characters please ? Example : Value "123ABE89" to "ABE" ...

is it possible to fetch all list item from another...

Hi, I am new to Nintex need ur help scenario : i trying to fetch all list item from another list on nintex form in tabular format i created c...

• By Haider
  • February 05, 2020  23:02

Assigned Task based on SharePoint List Item

Hello, I currently have a list which shows what users will be set as the approver based on an item they select. For Example: 1. User fi...

Form Auto-Fill Based on Two Choice Fields

I have a Nintex Form on a list that has about 62 different options / templates... The user is first directed to choose a department. Once they ...

Wrong Variable values in UDA

One my workflows uses an UDA to send emails. I have variables in the UDA to hold the data fecthed from lists and replace them in the email body. Ever...

• By mambi
  • February 05, 2020  07:48

Get element from another list

Hello, I have a form where I would like to retrieve an element from another list. Is this possible ? If yes, could you guide me since I'm new t...

How to store multiples columns value of another li...

Hi, I am new in Nintex facing problem need yor help. i was successfully store one column value from another list using lookup function in calculate v...

• By Haider
  • February 05, 2020  06:34

Coercion Failed: Unable to transform the input loo...

hi, i am new to nintex. testing on my my workflow that i have completed, There is an error at repeating section: Coercion Failed: Unable to tran...

Sire workflow to Filter List Data , Prepare a CSV ...

Hi Team, I am new to Nintex and started exploring the options. We have a requirement in which 1. At the end of the day we need to filter List dat...

• By anilk
  • February 04, 2020  12:52

Creating page approval nintex WF

Hi Basically l currently have OOTB approval workers on any page modified. I have set up a NWF where it looks at a certain day and runs which ...

Migrating Nintex O365 form *.nfp and Nintex O365 W...

Gentlemen... any pointers to Migrating Nintex O365 form *.nfp and Nintex O365 Workflow to Sharepoint 2013 on premises ? ( I know it is normally the ...

• By KS
  • February 04, 2020  07:59

List Lookup - List (Multiple-Selection) more than ...

Hi, I have a list lookup control with display format "List (Multiple-Selection). By default 4 results are shown and you have to scoll. How can I incr...

• By miwu
  • February 04, 2020  04:42