Capability Sort By

controls show up in wrong place after a repeating ...

I have some calculated fields that summarize some controls that are within a repeating group. The totals work but when I preview/edit the item the co...

Create an Event in calender list on adding an Item...

Hi, I have a custom list named Photography . It contains one field 'Start Date' which is date time. Also i have a calender list in the same s...

Run workflow when a specific field changes but no ...

Hi Everyone, Just want to get confirmation on my workflow that runs conditionally. It's a simple workflow and based on forum posts. It runs ...

Extracting text from filename

Hi, I have a document library that i have the below extra columns: 1. Groupname (text) 2.Type (text) 3. Location (text) 4. Date (Date o...

Check for Duplicates before starting Workflow

Hi everybody, I have a very simple form where the user puts in his/her initials. Let's say "BC". The process behind only allows that every in...

What happens to workflow when item is updated?

I have an infopath form that is used to handle our Management of Change process. I'm in the process of converting many of the form rules to workflow...

• By MWK
  • April 13, 2020  12:40

[Nintex Form] - Encrypt the attachments with passw...

Hi, Currently we are using Nintex Form 2016 and we have requirements to encrypt the attachments with password by the system and even IT also cannot...

• By KevinIT
  • April 12, 2020  19:09

How to CheckIn the documents files using workflow ...

Hi Everyone, I am trying to CheckIn the documents when copying from one site collection document library to another site collection document librar...

Create an item does not display calculated values

I have a workflow that creates new items on my list A. I can see values displayed in the Sharepoint Columns in my all items view, however the calcul...

Set PeoplePicker auto-populated, read-only in a re...

I have a repeating section. It contains a people picker. The field is auto-populated with current user and cannot be edited. 1. I used the pe...

• By lcha
  • April 10, 2020  06:29

Nintex App Studio - APK Distribution Page - Is It ...

Hi Everyone, I've been using Nintex App Studio for few days and I would like to ask that, is it posible to edit or customise the page for APK d...

Email notification is not sent when using Pause ti...

I am using a Pause until a certain date action to send an email notification reminder (to complete a post travel summary). This email reminder isn't ...