Capability Sort By

Changing a list item name re-triggers workflow on ...

I'm new to Nintex and inherited a site built by someone else to submit vacation requests. Background: We have 2 lists 1 feeds some info into t...

Problem with Nintex Form in SharePoint 2016

Hi, We have migrated a portal from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2016. Nintex 2013 Forms (2.9.2.20) and Workflows (3.4.0.0) Standard have been used...

Get display names for users i:0#.w|domain\userAi:0...

After extracting data from a repeating section I end up with i:0#.w|domain\userAi:0#.w|domain\userB ( no ; semicolon in between the 2 users). I am tr...

Form window doesn't close automatically after ...

Hi 🙂 I have a Nintex Form that is opened in DisplayMode via this link: https://mysite/tools/EmployeeList/SitePages/StartEL.aspx?&launch=1...

Terminated workflows from Task Error RequestorID:x...

A task workflow that has been running for over a year now has suddenly stopped working for just one user. I do not recognize this error message, hop...

Display name issues i:0#.w|

On a Travel request form. I have a column (Multiple lines of text-Rich text) displaying multiple user's account names on format i:0#.w|doman\username...

Summary of Task

I have a site workflow that queries a Tasks list and send out one email to the assignees. Within this site workflow can I add reminders for 7 days a...

People Picker - Revalidate to check for disabled u...

Hi there, I need to revalidate users that were previously entered into an item in a People Picker field. Otherwise if users that have since been di...

• By nicktex
  • December 22, 2019  15:28

Nintex o365 limitation

I have question about Nintex o365 product 1. i need to know about calculated filed on o365 foam. 2. i also need to know where is formula menu...

Close button won't close the form

I have a picture library whose default view uses the Newsletter style. I have applied a Nintex Responsive form to this library. If I open an item for...

Rules not applying after Nintex forms upgrade

Hi All, Hoping someone can help. I have just upgraded our vwersion of nintex forms. We have many rules and some custom javascript on our forms. The...

• By Adz127
  • December 20, 2019  07:12

Display name option no longer works

I have a "person and group" list item in a sharepoint list that works correctly and shows me the right people in Nintex Forms. The issue is that I wa...

• By jraffe
  • December 20, 2019  06:57