Capability Sort By

Duplicate/copy a row in a list

Is it possible to copy a row in a list and create a new row within the same list. I want to track routine tasks done monthly. My thought was to ...

• By JW
  • December 31, 2019  10:52

Calculating IRR (Internal Rate of Return) in Ninte...

Hey everyone Long-time lurker (thank you for everyone on this community that has solved many mini-queries for me over the last year or so!). ...

• By DC89
  • December 31, 2019  04:12

selections in a drop down choice field opens same ...

I have a drop down choice field that has about 6 options. My problem is some of the options is connected to same panels. Example, when choice A...

• By Robaddy
  • December 30, 2019  09:42

How do i get selected item (ID or other column) de...

I am building a form where users can select items from a list view control and based on that selection, the single line text field should be prepopul...

• By Likith
  • December 30, 2019  09:35

Call web service workflow error cannot find list

Hi all, I am new here, asking for help. I read the "How to design a workflow that cycles through all items within a list and starts a child workflo...

Changing a list item name re-triggers workflow on ...

I'm new to Nintex and inherited a site built by someone else to submit vacation requests. Background: We have 2 lists 1 feeds some info into t...

Problem with Nintex Form in SharePoint 2016

Hi, We have migrated a portal from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2016. Nintex 2013 Forms (2.9.2.20) and Workflows (3.4.0.0) Standard have been used...

Get display names for users i:0#.w|domain\userAi:0...

After extracting data from a repeating section I end up with i:0#.w|domain\userAi:0#.w|domain\userB ( no ; semicolon in between the 2 users). I am tr...

Form window doesn't close automatically after ...

Hi 🙂 I have a Nintex Form that is opened in DisplayMode via this link: https://mysite/tools/EmployeeList/SitePages/StartEL.aspx?&launch=1...

Terminated workflows from Task Error RequestorID:x...

A task workflow that has been running for over a year now has suddenly stopped working for just one user. I do not recognize this error message, hop...

Display name issues i:0#.w|

On a Travel request form. I have a column (Multiple lines of text-Rich text) displaying multiple user's account names on format i:0#.w|doman\username...