Capability Sort By

List lookup - blank fields after export/import

Hi, I have a Nintex form and that has multiple fields and choices. Few of those choices are populated based on the other lists in SharePoint using ...

• By AhmedK
  • February 09, 2020  15:51

Get previous column value in a new form for partic...

Hi, I created sharepoint list called Fuel reimbursement.I have customized this list using Nintex form. Every year employee can get 1000$ for fuel r...

• By Masroor
  • February 09, 2020  04:39

when we checked checkbox in listview then i want t...

Hello, i am new to nintex, i have a listview on my form pls check snapshot below for ur refrence. its contain one columns for checkbox, i now want ...

• By Haider
  • February 08, 2020  02:03

Populate Single Line Text Field using Calculated F...

Hi All, We have a requirement to Populate the Text Box when a Dropdown Lookup column value is selected in Classic Nintex form. Calcualted Control d...

• By anilk
  • February 07, 2020  17:00

What is the best way to send a flexi-task to all m...

I am looking to create a workflow that on new item creation it will send a flexi-task to all the users managers to approve or reject. I have a workfl...

• By kwaxe
  • February 07, 2020  07:32

Update Lookup fields when a List Lookup Item is ch...

I'm using Nintex Form 2013. After the form is loaded a user may choose an item from a Lookup List. When an Item is chosen, I have three lookup field...

Nintex Forms - Calculated value lookup last/latest...

Hi all, Google has not been my friend on this. I have a single list that I'm using Nintex forms to lookup previous entries for. I have a si...

Need a returned value as "date" using Ca...

I'm trying to yield a date value using calculated value form. Tried and not working, can you pls help 🙂 The form is for employee to add...

Javascript on a web request to add another locatio...

Im currently using a web request on the nintex form , GET request to get business locations. Can someone help me, or advise me how to use Javascrip...

copy.asmx to library with content type

Hi, I got the copy.asmx to work to copy a file from one library to another. This doesn't seem to work though with destination library having a cont...

Condition in my WorkFlow (Yes or No)

Hello to all, I am trying to set a condition in my WorkFlow. I am working with two SharePoint list 1 List have 4 columns (Current L...