Capability Sort By

Responsive Nintex Form >> Individual Control...

Hi Team, I have a Responsive Nintex form and want to Style an individual control. Like Attachment control. I want to make Font Bold and Little Big ...

401: Unauthorized Error while publishing the WF

Hello, Some of the users in our SP 2016 farm, with right set of permissions, have issues publishing a WF if it has 'Assign Flexi Task' action. ...

Count duplicate values in a collection variable an...

Thanks in advance. I have a Sharepoint list which the 'audience' field allows multiple selections for who a class is being held for (i.e. Team A, T...

• By nickd23
  • March 19, 2020  11:59

CAML Query on list view with Control Value as para...

Hi, I am trying to filter my list view with multiple conditions. At the moment, using Item Property field name yields no results. Hardcoding th...

Add attachment to Sharepoint list item using Power...

I used Powershell to upload attachment to a Sharepoint item using the below code: The attachment has been uploaded to the Sharepoint Library suc...

403: 403 FORBIDDEN after manually running site wor...

Hello, I have a site workflow: This site workflow is triggered manually. This creates a text file and put the text file in the Shared Documents...

Add names/email ids from a SharePoint list to Shar...

Hello! I have created a simple Nintex form wherein users can add their details. Once the details are added, I am storing their names and email ids i...

• By Swati
  • March 19, 2020  01:30

People Picker: Username defaults to i:0#.w|[userID...

Any workaround for this scenario? People picker field targets a SharePoint group. User fills in form User leaves group Edit mode shows ...

Need to Connect Nintex Workflow 2013 Lazy Approval...

WE have switched to Exhange Online and we need to figure out how to get it working with Nintex Workflow Lazy Approval. Is there a solution to make i...

Javascript - Clear Values on No choice selection

Hi, I am working on a form and cannot seem to get a line of javascript working. I admit this is my first go at Java and I have done a bit of readi...

• By SLes
  • March 18, 2020  09:27

Creating multiple item in Sharepoint List at once....

Hello all, We have custom list for which we have created nintex from. is there a way we can add multiple items in sharepoint list at once?

• By rkbud
  • March 18, 2020  09:18

Update the repeater data using workflow

Hi, I have 2 repeater in my nintex form. Repeater 1 data is captured in Repeter 2. In new mode Repeater 1 is filled, when user click on edit mode R...