Capability Sort By

Troubleshoot Workflow Error

We have nintex worklow that was working fine until late last month and all of a sudden, the workflow is getting error message everytime I run the wor...

• By adhanju
  • January 08, 2020  15:52

What App do I open An NWP File with?

I have exported a nintex workflow but I cannot figure out how to open in outside of nintex to ensure that it exported correctly.

Workflow stalled in Flexi Task after first loop

I created a workflow with the Flexi Task outcome options of: Accept, Reject, or Request More Information. If the approver requests more information, ...

Making a text field required after a dropdown item...

How do you make a text field required after a dropdown item is selected? I have a responsive form with a field with a dropdown menu and a subsequent ...

Timezone in Nintex Won't Match SharePoint

In Nintex, we want to Insert Reference to calculate a date. When we've manually entered a date in SharePoint, the date is in PST (which we want). How...

• By kpaint
  • January 08, 2020  10:47

Pulling External Data into Workflow Email

The Case: The user is requesting a form survey to rate Service Desk Performance. In the External ticketing system, if a user's ticket is marked com...

Is Nintex Workflow Product version 3.5.0.0 complat...

Hello, we have Sharepoint farm 2013 with Nintex Workflow 2013 version 3.2.4.20 and SQL Server 2012. The Nintex Workflow was installed 3 years a...

SharePoint 2019 Anonymous Forms Started Requesting...

I have migrated to SharePoint 2019 from SharePoint 2013. All is well, mostly 🙂 Workflows continued to run, which is what I was most worried abou...

Reset the first row in repeating section ? / Movin...

Hello, I’m looking for a way to reset the first row of a repeating section, unsuccessfully until now. We use Nintex in company version. /...

call web service "GetuserInfo" method e...

I'm getting the following error: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. I found a suggested fix on the web :Use a stati...

Insert Reference date field always one day off

I have a calculated date field in my SharePoint list. I want to display that calculated date on a Nintex Form. To do so, I create a Rich Text control...

• By alex77
  • January 07, 2020  12:28

Best Practice to stop any running Nintex Workflows...

We want to archive a site collection (read only) with multiple Nintex Workflows running on it, and for reasons too long to explain, I can't lock the ...