Capability Sort By

Approval url not redirect to approval page

Last time when i click on the link response to the task, i'll be redirected to a page with Approve/Reject button and my comment on it. Su...

Create Site workflow - Configuration trouble!

Hello! I'm trying to create a workflow which uses a list item's information to create a subsite from an existing (and working) template. Howe...

Form previews accurate but once saved/published - ...

I edited my form and the preview looks good. I published, now the form is missing entire sections at the top. And some sections are not showing i...

Process Accelerator Gallery

Hey everyone, just wanted to reach out and let everyone know that we have launched our V1 Process Accelerator Gallery here https://gallery.nintex.com...

How to search a user by Name and Last Name in Peop...

Hello Everyone, I'm new using Nintex and I have a question about "People" control. I noticed that in Nintex Responsive form, this control only ...

How to use If Then statements in form validation r...

I have a clothing order form that I want to use form validation rules on. Some shirt styles are only available in certain colors. "ShirtStyle" is my ...

Copying a workflow - do the variables need to be d...

The list is being used to store Certification data for each employee. I created an Email Notification workflow that pauses until (Calc date) prior to...

• By mksJR
  • January 15, 2020  09:00

Forms Designer: evaluating functions with multiple...

I am trying to use the fn-Or function, but I need to evaluate more than 2 conditions. Is that possible? Do I need to figure out how to nest them some...

Nintex Workflow Get Term Shared Properties

Is there a way to get the shared properites of a term in the term store and write that to a list? If a user selects termA then all the shared prop...

• By a-aron
  • January 15, 2020  05:33

Reply to notification is taking my name in To fiel...

Hi All, I have send notification, assign task, review task actions in workflow, after receiving the notification in my mailbox if i click on reply...

Line Breaks are gone after adding text to Multi Li...

Hi everybody, I have a Multi Line Column with: A B C To this Multiline Column I'd like to add a new row ("D"). I do this with...

Query on Implementing Lazy approval

Hi, We’re trying to set up the Lazy Approval for our client and we have found the guide for setting up from here: LazyApproval Guide: N...

• By KevinIT
  • January 14, 2020  23:15