Capability Sort By

First of Month date calc for Nintex Workflows

Hello, I am using Nintex workflows integrated in SharePoint 2013. I have a variable which defaults to today's date. I want to then use this variabl...

Updating Item with Multiple People from WF Action

Hello all, I'm usually able to ham fist my way through my issues but have hit a snag that requires expert guidance. I am trying to collect a list of ...

Flexi Task: Extracting latest users name

Hi all, I have an issue where we want to be able to track the name of the user who completed a flexi-task. However, the task itself has an opti...

• By seantd
  • April 28, 2020  03:41

Use Listview filter and sort in Headers when view ...

Hi, I stumbled upon a strange issue. We are using List Views in Parent-Child relationship lists to display an parents child entries in anothe...

• By Tarf
  • April 28, 2020  03:31

Invalidate a date field based when date field does...

I have three fields: StartDate, EndDate, HalfDay. If HalfDay is checked, StartDate and EndDate must equal the same day. I'm trying to setup a...

• By Zckmccy
  • April 27, 2020  14:36

List Query and Email Notification SP2016

I am new to Nintex workflows; however this site workflow should be pretty simple, at least I thought. I have a list that I want to run a daily workfl...

• By TCM
  • April 27, 2020  11:19

Disabling field using JavaScript doesn't work

Hi, I have a field that I want to disable using JavaScript (meaning that the user can't click on the checkbox) I tried using this ...

Set calculated value in Textbox

Hello, I have a textbox in which I defined the value of a calculated field using JavaScript. Here is the JS Code: NWF$(document).ready(function()...

There are unresolved entries.

Hello, I have an workflow and task will be assigned to user. Task form will have list columns and approval options. User is trying to approve t...

Nintex cannont find list "mylist"

Hello Everyone, I built a workflow with nintex 2013 for Project Server I have one step where I query a sharepoint list to get some informatio...

• By domiowa
  • April 26, 2020  22:32

Multiple Attachment Fields and Copy to Sharepoint ...

I need assistance copying attachments from a secondary attachment field on a list form to a document set in another library. Is there any way to filt...

Responsive Forms - Cannot like a Rule to Control

The Cntrl and Select does not work I cannot link a rule to a selection of Controls. If I link a rule to one control it links it to all controls ...