Capability Sort By

Workflow handles repeating section

I have a repeating section. It contains borrowed items. Item 1, 2,3,4 have different returning date and the workflow needs to send reminder at differ...

• By lcha
  • April 29, 2020  11:14

Workflow settings to run modified only if value ch...

I am Nintex on Prem and relativly new. I have a choice column for "Need Assistance" yes/no. I set the workflow to run on all new when yes. How would ...

Retrieve data from list based on multiple values

Hello, I have a SharePoint list with three columns which looks like this (see pitcure below). In my form, I want to retrieve the rate depending...

Filtering a choice list based on another choice li...

Hi Everyone I have a choice (check box list) of 5 items (Portfolio List) which is displayed across the form. There are a number of products listed...

• By voicer
  • April 28, 2020  22:46

Modify date format when action executed

I am using nintex workflow to log the date when action is executed through the following window: once that happens, it logs the date in s...

Repeating Section Data from REST api

We are attempting to retreive repeating section data that is stored in a multi-line text field (plain text) via the rest api. When querying the data,...

• By jwstl
  • April 28, 2020  16:48

Email reminder

Hi All, This doesn't seem like it should be complicated but... I want to send out an email reminder (say every 3 days) when a parrticular conditi...

First of Month date calc for Nintex Workflows

Hello, I am using Nintex workflows integrated in SharePoint 2013. I have a variable which defaults to today's date. I want to then use this variabl...

Updating Item with Multiple People from WF Action

Hello all, I'm usually able to ham fist my way through my issues but have hit a snag that requires expert guidance. I am trying to collect a list of ...

Flexi Task: Extracting latest users name

Hi all, I have an issue where we want to be able to track the name of the user who completed a flexi-task. However, the task itself has an opti...

• By seantd
  • April 28, 2020  03:41

Use Listview filter and sort in Headers when view ...

Hi, I stumbled upon a strange issue. We are using List Views in Parent-Child relationship lists to display an parents child entries in anothe...

• By Tarf
  • April 28, 2020  03:31

Invalidate a date field based when date field does...

I have three fields: StartDate, EndDate, HalfDay. If HalfDay is checked, StartDate and EndDate must equal the same day. I'm trying to setup a...

• By Zckmccy
  • April 27, 2020  14:36