Capability Sort By

My Call web service XML is not working with GetLis...

Hi Folks, I have a workflow with a Call web service action and I am having trouble getting the XML to work. I need to use a Call web service so...

Approvers in a variable

Hi How can I do to update a variable that contains the approvers of a flexi task, since if any of the approvers rejects it, it sends it to revision b...

• By JasonR
  • January 14, 2020  13:05

Regular Expression: Get all after a backslash

Hi Folks, I am trying to use a regular expression to get everything after the "\" in an account name for the author of an item. Examples of an ...

Automatically create IDs in repeating section

Hello, I need to automatically create IDs for a repeating section. The repeating section is to create action steps for a project. I want the ac...

• By R_ADE
  • January 14, 2020  09:54

Fields in repeating section don't show up in e...

Hello, I'm having trouble viewing data that is entered in a repeating section in my Nintex form. I've been able to successfully save the data i...

• By R_ADE
  • January 14, 2020  09:39

Populate a choice field based off the value in ano...

I am trying to make clothing order form. Shirts with different styles are available in different colors. What I want to do is when shirt style "X" is...

List Lookup

Hello, I am trying to do a lookup on another list using the Nintex form and cannot figure this one out. I have a list called concession, whi...

Get values of REPEATING SECTION in a Nintex Form

Hello to all, I am using SharePoint Online 2013, I am a new user of NINTEX, I have a SharePoint list with a multiple repeating section data for...

Put space between value in XPATH in Query XML

Hello everybody, I am a new user of NINTEX, I have a SharePoint list with i multiple repeating section data form, to get multiple values in a r...

Workflow unable to update item for some content ty...

I have created a new content type, with 1 person field to use as a new BASE Content Type. I have then create 2 additional Content Types (CT1 an...

Error when adding nintex app - both Forms and Worf...

Hi All, Not used this forum before but hope to get some answers from Nintex support When i try to add a new app to my site and i have tried it on oth...

Is there a form event that fires after SQL Request...

Is there a form event that fires after SQL Request calls have completed? I'm wanting to run JavaScript to determine the number of items in the ...

• By abeaton
  • January 13, 2020  17:53