Capability Sort By

Days Items in a list are at each status

Hello, I'm very new to Nintex workflows and Nintex forms. I am trying to create a column in my SharePoint list that shows how many days it has ...

Form layout doesn't match design

I have a Nintex 2013 form with 3 panels. Each panel has rules that control visibility based on the Project type selection. Each panel is b...

Run Parallel Actions Branch Ends workflow

My workflow uses Run Parallel Actions. Depending on data entered in the start form, the left branch will either send an email or start another workf...

Retention Policy on "Log to History List"...

Hi, Does anybody know if there is a retention policy on the "Log to History List" Action in SharePoint Online ? In other words I want to k...

Blank Approval Form Error

I'm running into a strange occurence. I have an approval workflow with an approval form (Flexi Task). This approval workflow has run 400x times with...

• By janp
  • April 30, 2020  09:18

Getting email notification from Nintex workflow bu...

User is Getting email notification from Nintex workflow but we are unable to track which ninte workflow is sending that email to user. no information...

Multiple approvers in flexi task isn't working...

Admittedly, I'm new to Flexi Tasks, etc. But I have a workflow where a task is assigned to more than one person, and each person is required to prov...

• By danjact
  • April 29, 2020  17:55

parseLookup not returning correct value

I am currenlty trying do a calculated value that will do a lookup from a different sharepoint list based on a lookup field on the form. I have trie...

• By Vaneza
  • April 29, 2020  17:08

Workflow for Onboarding

I have been tasked with creating a workflow in SharePoint 2019 for my HR department's onboarding process. I was wondering if anyone had built somethi...

• By jirvin
  • April 29, 2020  15:29

Max Number of Field Copy Supported by Create Item ...

I have Sharepoint On Prem 2013 - Nintex Workflow 2013. I have Site A with List A and Site B with List B, and I need to copy the contents of Site A/ ...

• By Nanehi
  • April 29, 2020  14:30

Retrieve Workflow Task ID at end of Approval URL s...

I've read through many a forum thread and I have yet to find an answer to this that doesn't involve some convoluted method to achieve. Here's an exa...

Update item in another SharePoint 2013 list is upd...

Hi there! I am new here and I have a simple question. I am utilizing SharePoint 2013. I have a Nintex form (List A) with fields/columns to capture...