Capability Sort By

Check If Guid is empty Filter Dynamics CRM action

Hi All, I am using the Dynamics CRM action in nintex and wanted to know if its possible to filter on a lookup field(datatype is Guid). I ...

Start workflow when items are modified (except if ...

I currently have a workflow that generates tasks and then updates information in the underlying list item according to what the users enter in the ta...

Assign a task after a specific date

I am a Nintex Newbi so I apologize if this question is simple. I am building a workflow based on a SharePoint list for people to submit request...

Field Options per user group using Nintex form

We are trying to figure out if we can display a specific number of options in a field per a specific user group. Example: SP1 Group can see options a...

Notifications Not Working in Middle of Workflow

Example: Workflow has 4 steps (A B C D) with 2 steps within each one. Every step is working as it should be and sending appropriate notifications exc...

• By TX0708
  • January 17, 2020  12:58

Workflow not changing from state 1 to state 2

1. I have created an approval workflow using State Machine. 2. State Machine has two states (State 1 and State 2). I need approvals from two teams ...

BUG: "ServerServer was unable to process requ...

I've already found a solution to this, so I'm just posting for the benefit of others. I was going through all the variables of a workflow to see ...

• By Mark_U
  • January 17, 2020  03:40

Nintex Forms - set Lookup value using javascript

Hi guys, I know this has been already talked about but I can´t seem to find the issue with my code. I have the following function which t...

• By Tarf
  • January 16, 2020  08:09

Query XML Error: Invalid Token

Hi Folks, I have what I hope is a simple issue. I am trying to learn the Call Web Service action so that I can use it to act with high level cr...

Count inside a form?

So I'm new to Nintex. I've used mostly Infopath but am now being forced to change. It looks like Nintex may have some capabilities that IP did not....

• By Ma3a
  • January 16, 2020  05:16

Save and Continue Button Problems

I recently noticed an issue in my forms and I'm wondering if others are seeing it too. I have a form where I am utilizing a Save and Continue button...

How to create a choice field with more than 255 en...

Hello Everybody, I am creating a nintex form for entries for a SharePoint list. The list contains several choice fields that work perfectly. Now I ...

• By Niran
  • January 16, 2020  03:24