Capability Sort By

Workflow Analyzer - State Machine missing change s...

Hi Nintex Family, Hope you all are safe and doing well. I'm using state machine and assigning tasks to 2 level of approvers. Howeve...

Error when approving / accessing SharePoint Nintex...

Hi Nintex Fam, Just want to ask if you encounter this error message when accessing / approving a Nintex Form? I can access the SharePoint sit...

Regular Expression can work with {Common:} Token, ...

I tried to use the Regular Expression Action and define a Pattern. If I want to use a "Common" Variable inside the Pattern Field, it is replaced wi...

• By Leviani
  • April 08, 2020  11:07

Copy To Action without Attachments

Hello, We have a large list with alot of items in it. We create archive lists of these items without the attachments. Is there any way to use the...

Task Queue

Hi All, I have a workflow with multiple approvals, which run one after another they are not paralell. I was hoping there is a way that I...

Licensed server details are different during impor...

We have received a new 2 .nlf files(“xx Nintex Workflow 2013 Standard License - Registered.nlf” and “xx Nintex Workflow 2013 Standard License - Dev...

Nintex Sign multiple signers

I have a workflow which generates a document and then sends the generated document out for signature to six people in the order which I set up Nintex...

When a workflow starts, does it use the data from ...

A few months ago, I made a workflow that was to send an email every month with data from the list. It had an inifinite loop that would wait month at...

Required Field Under Form Control Settings

Documentation shows that a 'Required' field is available under Validation Settings for many from controls (See Single Line Text Box for example). ...

Context Item vs Item

What is the difference (in terms of returned result), between a "Context Item" and an "Item" field? Nintext documentation: Context Ite...

Approver comments in mail notification

Hi all, just a basic question: Within a flexi task, I want to sent the outcome and the comment of the approval to the reqeuster. Is the " ...

• By Palim
  • April 07, 2020  02:50

Nintex Form Lookup Element

When sharepoint site is migrated, and then Nintex form is been attached to the list into that site, then Nintex Form Lookup element doesnt get auto b...