Capability Sort By

Save Form Field and Continue Request Review Workfl...

Is there a way to select a drop down connected field, save the request review task form, and continue running the workflow without submitting the for...

How can a workflow determine if a list item is new...

How can a Nintex for Office 365 SharePoint workflow determine if a list item is new or updated?

Browser Back Button created a duplicate list item

Hi Folks, I hope someone here can tell me what is happening here. I have a form under development and one of our users was testing for us. He s...

How to display approval most recent outcome in Sha...

Hi, I am trying to display the Workflow most recent outcome in SharePoint list column for each item. My Workflow is a simple 3 step approval proces...

• By kondkar
  • January 22, 2020  07:48

Migrating to an existing Farm: 2013 Farm with Nint...

Is it possible to migrate this scenario? If not what are the alternatives Can you have 2 web apps each using their own Nintex content and config DB...

• By mikkele
  • January 22, 2020  05:43

Nintex Forms O365 - Rules not applied when in Edit...

Hi all, I am having some trouble regarding getting rules in Nintex Forms (Office 365) to work in both New and Edit mode. I have set up th...

Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2019 - Not receivin...

Hello, I have raised several requests for the trial version of Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2019 by using the link unfortunately I haven't recei...

• By Nkop
  • January 21, 2020  22:17

How to Grab a Field Value From a MetaData Field

I have a workflow that is suppose to be implemented to any Sharepoint list. It also needs to automatically retrieve a field value in the list and the...

Schedule a Site Workflow on a List Item

Hello, hopefully, this makes sense. If a Site Workflow is created, will it appear when I try to set a workflow schedule on a List item? I'm bas...

Nintex - Airwatch Per-App VPN

Hi All, We have run into an issue and wondering if anyone else has come across something similar. We have a custom app built in app stu...

• By IanG
  • January 21, 2020  07:56

Adding percentages together?

I am kind of a newbie to Nintex and have a scenario I just do not know how to tackle. Here is what I am trying to accomplish: 1. End-user will ...

Building a deletion form

Hi all, Hoping you can help. I am building a form which will be able to connect to lists in sharepoint and delete items and i need some guidance ...

• By Adz127
  • January 21, 2020  06:24