Capability Sort By

Print to PDF prints blank space - Nintex Classsic ...

I'm trying to remove additional white spaces from pdf file generated via Print to PDF which is causing by noPrint panels. Can we apply hide rule in p...

Using Calculated Value Control to output the value...

Hello, Is it possible for the calculated control output to hold 2 different values? First I enter a value 5 it should be outputted on the...

Formula to require when yes/no checkbox true and r...

I have a yes/no checkbox that is defaulted to No when new (Occupied). I have a people picker for the user name. I found a formula to require the peop...

Using a site workflow as a budgeting tool

I am trying to figure out how to use a site workflow to keep running balances on Travel estimated expenses, and actual expenses incurred in different...

• By Womp
  • May 15, 2020  09:00

Controls in a repeating section

Hi. I need to be able to disable a submit button if any instance of a certain field in a repeating section is empty. I tried control name == "" ...

If, And, Or

Hi I am some trouble with a formula. I want to configure a text box to have a specific amount of numbers when another choice field is used. So far ...

Nintex Sign Cannot open file

We have recently implemented Nintex Sign powered by Adobe Sign. Everything works fine when the template is stored in Nintex Sign, it is successfully ...

• By tast
  • May 14, 2020  12:14

Validation Rule in a Nintex Form with Multiple Pan...

My form has 4 panels that appear based on the selection of the user: Within each panel are choice controls for Manual and Model and they are ...

SharePoint ribbon formatting issue after Nintex up...

After updating Nintex (currently using version 5.1.2.0), the SharePoint Ribbon in the form was not hidden anymore. I used following code to hide the ...

Landing Page for Nintex Form

Hello, I am a Nintex beginner and have a question: How to create a landing page for my Nintex form? With that I mean that after a user completes the ...

• By ELEL
  • May 14, 2020  03:13

how can I use a "tabstopp" in an textbox...

I read some columns from a table and write them in a text variable. To make a better visiualisation i want tu use the "tabstopp". How ...

Workflow suspended - Access denied

The workflow work is getting suspended with access denied error for the request which are created last month. However working fine if we create ...