Capability Sort By

State machine stuck for all workflows

Hi everyone We have some workflows which had been running for 2 years without trouble But today, I had to do a test and I realize that our st...

• By domiowa
  • January 24, 2020  01:57

Set a workflow queue?

I have a RSVP tool created with forms and workflows. The end user can create an event and sessions, each session as a attendee limit. When someone RS...

Workflow to Email on Discussion Board Reply

I have a Discussion Board list in SharePoint 2016 on-premise. I created a column titled "Stakeholders" and set it as a People picker. I then create...

• By dgraves
  • January 23, 2020  08:39

Two 2 assignees for a flexi task but only 1 task a...

i'm creating an approval workflow where a training request goes to the manager and budget cooridnator at the same time. I added a flexi task and ...

How to copy item from one share point list library...

Hi All I am new to Nintex. We tried to use the Nintex, however we found that the action is limited. For Copy Document action, the Item a...

Update Multiple Item Values

Hello All, I'm trying to do the following with Workflow in Sharepoint 2016 - I have a workflow that is currently working; New Item on list A fr...

• By GrahamB
  • January 22, 2020  16:45

Nintex WF that evaluates SP list - workflows that ...

I am new to SharePoint workflows and nintex. We are attempting to create a SP list that will be used as a checklist. This check list has dependenci...

• By FBCGreg
  • January 22, 2020  15:27

Save Form Field and Continue Request Review Workfl...

Is there a way to select a drop down connected field, save the request review task form, and continue running the workflow without submitting the for...

How can a workflow determine if a list item is new...

How can a Nintex for Office 365 SharePoint workflow determine if a list item is new or updated?

Browser Back Button created a duplicate list item

Hi Folks, I hope someone here can tell me what is happening here. I have a form under development and one of our users was testing for us. He s...

How to display approval most recent outcome in Sha...

Hi, I am trying to display the Workflow most recent outcome in SharePoint list column for each item. My Workflow is a simple 3 step approval proces...

• By kondkar
  • January 22, 2020  07:48

Migrating to an existing Farm: 2013 Farm with Nint...

Is it possible to migrate this scenario? If not what are the alternatives Can you have 2 web apps each using their own Nintex content and config DB...

• By mikkele
  • January 22, 2020  05:43