Capability Sort By

Nintex Site Workflow to Manipulate SharePoint List...

Hi Nintex Team, we have a requirement like "We need to Insert and update the SharePoint List data from CSV file (stored in a Shared Drive or ShareP...

• By anilk
  • January 30, 2020  09:08

Make rules (Hide) in a [date/time] field wich depe...

Hello everybody, I want to make a hidding rule in my Date/Time field entry in my Flexi Task form. For example when I receive the mail fro...

Automatic creation of items in new list

Hello all, In my task I have to create a list with events heppen in organization and then automatically create new list dedicated for each even...

Scheduling Email Notifications Prior to Expiration...

Creating a List workflow for a Certification list for employees, so management will be able to track ending certifications. Employees will enter th...

• By mksJR
  • January 29, 2020  12:38

SharePoint Online: Pulling information for fields ...

I have a list which contains account information: Account Name - Account Type - Account Number Within my form, I'd like for a user to ...

Nintex not working with New Chrome 80

Nintex Forms do not work in Chrome 80. My Company has been testing the new Chrome 80 and none of the Nintex forms work. Is there going to be anytyp...

• By MikeC
  • January 29, 2020  07:22

Send Outlook Emails from SharePoint list (filters)...

Unfortunately I was not able to find anything similar to this one and our company doesn’t have PowerApps configured so trying it from a Nintex perspe...

Copy field value from one list to another list

Hi All, I have parent and child list, in both lists, the column/field is lookup field only. whenever an item is updated in parent list, i have ...

Flexi Task and Request Review

I have a flexi task with multiple outcomes (Approve, Reject and Request Review). Is there any way that in case I selected Request Review, to keep the...

How to Auto Populate Text Box controls with Look U...

Hi All, I am new to Nintex . We designed a SharePoint list and we are planning to use Nintex Form as UI for this list. User Selects one of the value ...

• By anilk
  • January 28, 2020  15:05

Calculated value on list lookup drop down not rese...

Hello, I need some assistance resetting my calculated value based on a list lookup drop down. I have a reference list with the lookup values (...

Create Site workflow action broken if Site Owner i...

The Create Site action (SharePoint on-premise 2016) will work if permissions are inherited from the parent site, but I am unable to even save the wor...