Capability Sort By

Populate Lookup Field on 2013 Responsive Form

Hello Community, I have a SharePoint 2013 Responsive Form where I have a lookup field hidden (not disabled). I am wishing to use a URL paramete...

Nintex iOS app - Can you change the bundle ID

I have an app that we have deployed and is in production using the client's iOS Enterprise license. They want to move that out of the enterprise acco...

Nintex Workflows extremely slow after server updat...

Hello, After performing server updates on our SharePoint 2016 farm this past weekend we have noticed an extreme degradation in our workflow perform...

• By jkroten
  • April 23, 2020  04:29

Form Formatting Rule Assistance

Hi everyone, I'm in a timeframe bind before some forced leave balance reduction time off. I am trying to modify the rule shown below so that ...

Calculated field from a different SharePoint List

Hello, I am using SP lists to maintain users PTO and a Master list to forecast utilization hours based on their goals as follows. What formulas can...

How to use association columns in reusable workflo...

I have 4 content types, all have these site columns: Case Status, Assigned To, Staff Emailed. I want to create one reusable workflow to associate wit...

Unrecognized activity encountered

Hello everyone, I’m working with Nintex workflow for Sharepoint 2016. I have a workflow with three custom actions. When I execute the workflo...

• By Lili
  • April 22, 2020  09:28

Document generation SP2019

Hi All, Our client has SP2019 + Nintex on premise with standard license and we would like to use the Document Generation function. Because of s...

Remove workflows before copying to anther sharepoi...

i am trying to copy expired items to a different library. each item is a document set contains folders and documents. there are several workflows on...

• By lcha
  • April 22, 2020  04:11

Getting Exception while invoking GetFormXML method...

We have installed Nintex form On-premise machine which has SharePoint 2010 . Now, we want to get the form on the base of listID and content type...

Single email to group, showing everyone all 'T...

Hi All, I have a workflow sending approval request to multiple users. It's set to need only one approval. I have their emails in a collec...

Approval URL Not Redirecting to Page with Approve/...

In a site that was recently migrated to SharePoint 2019, I created a list with a modern form, and classic workflow. In my workflow, I added a "Re...

• By Drine
  • April 21, 2020  13:36