Capability Sort By

Nintex Form Classic: CSS to make it look responsi...

I'd like to apply styling to Classic Form to make it look more like the response design. Has anyone does this before and be willing to share their cs...

• By tmfitz
  • January 28, 2020  08:30

New Responsive Designer Date Control

The date control created in the New Responsive Designer doesn't allow the user to type in a date, they can only use the calendar control. We have a f...

• By AnneC
  • January 28, 2020  08:02

Reviewing documents in a SharePoint 2013 list usi...

Hi, I’m new in Nintex workflow world. I have a SharePoint 2013 list where several documents will be attached and need to be reviewed from several peo...

Linking a request form to a notification

Hi, I am new to creating forms and workflows and could do with some help please. So i have created new forms and got all my workflows working but i ...

• By Ghis81
  • January 28, 2020  03:31

Mapping of AdapterName and ActivityName

Hi Nintex Community Does anyone have a mapping of ActivityName and corresponding AdapterName for Nintex workflows 2013?

How to tame Query BCS filters

I’m trying to use Query BSC and external content type to get all employees from SQL db view and process returned items one by one in my worfklow (upd...

• By Pavel
  • January 27, 2020  14:16

Mass Delegate Pending Tasks. Based on Workflow.

Hi I am trying to find a solution for a Nintex Workflow Tasks issue. Is there a way to delegate all the tasks pending on a user based on a wo...

• By AshMa
  • January 27, 2020  12:49

Display multiple choice seperately

Hello all, I have created a list on SP 2016, 2 of the fields are choices with check boxes to enable multi select. e.g Office supplie...

Loop executing the actions in the reverse order

Hi, I'm experiencing troubles in a loop on my workflow. I need it to send an e-mail everyday while a condition isn't attended. So, inside m...

Two panels side by side and not behaving as expect...

Hello, I have a form with two panels side by side. They are not behaving as expected. The first panel contains a lot of fields, and the secon...

• By JW
  • January 25, 2020  13:45

Required field validators are not behaving consist...

I have read several posts in this forum about form validation rules not behaving correctly. I can't figure out if my problem is with custom form rule...

Nintex Workflow trigger point for SharePoint

I have Nintex 2013 running for Sharepoint 2013. I have 2 workflows, A & B. Workflow A is set to run when item is created. Workflow B is set to...

• By Jen20
  • January 24, 2020  20:12