Capability Sort By

Creating new properties in query user profile

Hi so i would like to create a new property in query user profile is that possible? Sorry i am quite new to nintex sharepoint so please forgive me if...

• By bobtan9
  • October 17, 2020  12:05

JS for setting hours in date/time on button click ...

I have used the JS from https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/How-to-set-time-portion-of-date-time-control-in-Nintex-Forms/m-p/84743...

Mirror Formatting in a Named Control - Nintex Form...

I have a Nintex form that I have set up to appear to be "2 tabs" (Service/Tasks & Schedule). On the 1st tab, the user inputs information into tex...

• By mksJR
  • October 16, 2020  07:04

SQL Control request stop working after parameters ...

Nintex Forms 2013 version: 2.11.8.0 I have an old form with some SQL requests controls in it which is working fine since months. Suddendly I r...

• By Fr3d
  • October 16, 2020  05:57

Detect when user has edited a form field

Hello All, I am very new to Nintex (and SharePoint for that matter). I have a form that a user would fill out for a travel request. However the...

• By Gunmune
  • October 15, 2020  13:20

Nintex loop skip web service error?

I have a loop to add users to a Sharepoint group using a web service call. However, some users have left the organization. The web service throws ...

• By lcha
  • October 15, 2020  12:49

change the height of fields

Is it possible to change the height of field in nintex for sharepoint 2019

• By priya1
  • October 15, 2020  03:08

How to show a list from a parent-site on a subsit...

Hi. I have a List on a parent site and i want to show that list on a subsite. I dont want to just copy it, but actually a live-image on that li...

Adding a Hyperlink

Hello, I am currently working with Nintex Workflow on SharePoint 2013. I am trying to build a custom list and add a hyperlink. For some reason ...

Nintex Forms - People Picker - Clearing out disabl...

Hi all, We currently have a Nintex form that tracks CDD sign off information. When a form is submitted, a people picker field is populated with...

Nintex Form controls overlapped each other

I applied separate rule to each control on Panel, Based on dropdown selection I am hiding some form controls, But controls are overlapped each other....

• By Mohsin
  • October 14, 2020  05:47

Nintex licenses for migration

What Nintex licenses should I use to migrate from on premises to on premises? Can Iuse trial licenses or does Nintex offer other licenses?

• By kainzow
  • October 14, 2020  01:35