Capability Sort By

Nintex Mobile not working

1) sharepoint/Nintex 2013 2) just upgraded to lastest nintex 2013 version 3) cannot see workflow tasks in the mobile app 4) i have deleted app ...

Managing workflow history lists

The folders in the manage workflow history list folders are filling up fast and causing performance issues. We are manually deleting the items which ...

• By michuk
  • March 12, 2020  05:34

Named Control from List Column

How do I create a Named Control? I see that several of my list columns show up as named controls when creating rules. I have since added a list col...

Copy Word Doc and Paste in Email Body

I am trying to create a nintex workflow that will copy or parse a word document and paste it in the send notification email body. Is this possible? ...

• By ab8
  • March 11, 2020  06:31

Checkbox in List

Hello all, i want to ask if it is possible to create a Checkbox in a List. The Checkbox which is already there is the standard Checkbox of a ...

• By Babus
  • March 11, 2020  06:16

Filter List Look up by textbox on Nintex Form

Hello, I am trying to create a List LookUp filter with a textbox. My problem is the filter is working only when I type down the full name of a ...

• By samifiu
  • March 11, 2020  03:01

Conditional Workflow: Previous Value vs Current Va...

Question for the mighty minds out there. A form is submitted with a Status choice field marked "Not approved" Workflow 1 clears that field ...

Variable assignment in parallel flexi-task not wor...

Dear users, I am developing an approval process where two board members have the possibility to accept, reject or request an expert opinion (r...

• By xaero26
  • March 10, 2020  05:10

Need to place repeating section data into a genera...

I have a form that collects an employee name and a repeating section to capture vacation start and end dates. I have created a workflow to get the re...

Nintex Forms People Picker not working in extranet...

Hello, we have a nintex form in an extranet that gives the following error in the "people picker" field: Please address the following: There ...

Compare choice field and send email Sharepoint Nin...

I'm trying to create a nintex workflow that will look at one field in List1 and compare it to a multiple choice field in List2. List1 has ID, Title,...

• By ab8
  • March 09, 2020  11:06

limit date picker range for June 15th to August 15...

I am working on a responsive form for summer interns to fill out and I would only like them to be able to pick dates between June 15th and August 15t...