Capability Sort By

Issues with Set Field Value

Hello! I've been having issues with the action "Set Field Value" where I am trying to change a boolean value to "Yes" in a workflow. I've doubl...

How to create a Recurring Task

Hoping this community can provide some insight/advice... I have a User Group where each month, they need to certify that they've completed a ta...

Cannot save or publish workflow

Hello, I'm having troubles save or publish my workflow. After pressing save or publish i get this: This happens, even if i try to save ...

• By kyon84
  • February 27, 2020  06:15

Update list, if person field in other list changes...

Hello All, I am a new user of Nintex. I am using it with SharePoint 2013. I have a list named New-Hire Tracker that has 3 "Person or Group" fields...

Nintex rule to find the difference between time se...

I have two dropdowns in which i put time options to select for eg: From 09:30 and To 11:45 I need to validate the selected To time...

Responsive Forms Cramped to the left.

Hi, Currently i'm on SP2013 and using nintex responsive forms. every once in a while my form will be cramped to the left. Any idea to...

• By yinelli
  • February 26, 2020  19:24

Making a control(single line text box) visible whe...

I'm trying to have a single line text box pop up when 'other' is chosen from a group of choices. Multiple choices are allowed, I just want to have th...

Nintex Form Rules...

I apologize if this has been answered before. I found similar but not able to get anything to work. I am trying to hide a panel in a form: if both ...

• By JW
  • February 26, 2020  08:53

Ability to start typing data to populate in Lookup...

Hello, I am trying to create a lookup function for a list of 5,000 diagnoses that works similar to the column type "person or group". For eas...

Auto Populate a case number on the form each time ...

I have an inspection report that used to be done on a form that had an embossed case number at the top of each form. I need to figure out a way to a...

Switching two forms associated with one list item

I have a list with two content types. I created two forms based on the content types. I can create a new item with either form. However, after...

• By lcha
  • February 26, 2020  08:04

Ask for credential on task validation

Hello, i have a validation workflow and we want to ask the user credential when he wants to approve the task even if he is already connected wi...

• By xfa
  • February 26, 2020  07:45