Capability Sort By

Formula showing NaN date value after upgrading 201...

We just upgraded our Nintex forms 2013 version from 2.11.3.10 to 2.11.8.0 I noticed in one of the forms the formatDate formula below is showing NaN...

Can someone help with separating/line breaking a c...

I currently have a collection of locations that I need to separate by line. Example I have below: Workflow Notification __________________________...

Get all users from multiple SharePoint groups and ...

Is there a way to loop through the GetUserCollectionFromGroup web service operation and get all the users in multiple groups? I need to ge...

Refer to Repeating section field using javascript

I would like to give each row in the repeating section an id. The id is generated with the javascript Math.random().toString(36).substr(2, 10) I...

• By lcha
  • May 06, 2020  21:27

Icon Library Available in Forms?

Is there a icon library included in Nintex Forms default that can be used in html i tags?

Email Notification Firing Anytime Modification is ...

I have a SharePoint list where users are creating escalations to be worked. The user fills out the form. I have a Submittal Workflow that submits a...

How to get the value from another list based on tw...

I have a list (Release details) with three fields (1) Release number (2) Environment (3) Date. From another nintex sharepoint form I want to read th...

View a thumbnail when hovering over a lookup item

Hi Folks, I am sure this is a longshot but I have a cutomer requesting that they be able to see a thmbnail imagae of an item when hovering over...

Execute workflow only if field the condition is on...

Hello, I am a novice Nintex user. I have a form which I created in InfoPath and published to SharePoint. I am trying to create an email notificat...

Control button not working

I have a save and submit button label Approve on my form connected to a field value (number) set value to 1. My goal is to let the Approver go back i...

The ballad of a Workflow gone missing...

There once was a workflow, It lived in SharePoint 2019, It functioned fruitfully from day to day, Until it up and disappeared! So, silly at b...

• By billr
  • May 04, 2020  15:26

Add sufix to output filename when using "Copy...

How to append text [-obsolete] to the end of file name (preserving file extension) before copying the file to file share without changing the documen...