Capability Sort By

Send an email only if all items of a column are no...

Hello, I want to send an email only if all items of a SharePoint list column are not empty (With a filter by Name for example) I have a L...

Workflow to send notifications based on status

Hi, I'm working in Nintex 3.3.1.0 on SharePoint 2013. I have a list of items and I need to create a workflow that will send a notification t...

Can't drag and drop custom action into workflo...

I created a simple custom action with Nintex 2013 template and I deployed in a SharePoint 2016 server. After the deployment the action is visible i...

External list lookup

Hi, I have an external list imported to the SharePoint from SQL Database and what I noticed is that I cannot use the lookup function in the calcula...

• By ArturB
  • February 12, 2020  23:35

Flexi task behaviour - All must agree

Hi Everyone, I have a workflow with a flexi task in it to approve items. The behaviour is set as per the screen print below for "All mus agree"...

Nintex Forms 2013 does not move documents out of d...

Utilizing the base form for a content type in a drop off library through SharePoint 2013 my documents will move to their final location when the con...

Calling webservice from repeater control

Dear All, I have a date field in repeater control. I want to call a webservice on date selection which will return data that needs to be filled...

Best way to wait for Item to be created in another...

(Sharepoint On Prem 2013 - Nintex Workflow 2013) Please can someone suggest a better/best practice way of waiting (to be certain) when i create...

Nintex Workflows are not visible in Workflow Inven...

Out organization had a SharePoint 2010 site which was migrated to SharePoint 2013. All of its Nintex workflows were also been migrated few years back...

Split filename to be written in columns as metadat...

HI, I have a requirement where i have a filename i.e. AB123-AB-1101-9000.01. I would like to use the split expression to separate the filename and...

Cannot Get a File from Sharepoint (File Template)

Hi Everyone, My workflow was previously working as intended but with the departure of our digital analyst and his administrator account, my workflo...

Calculate the last day of the next month

Trying to calculate the last day of the next month. I have tried using the excel formula =EOMONTH(Date,1). A cast formula and a SQL formula. (I can...

• By JW
  • February 11, 2020  13:18