Capability Sort By

Cannot Get a File from Sharepoint (File Template)

Hi Everyone, My workflow was previously working as intended but with the departure of our digital analyst and his administrator account, my workflo...

Calculate the last day of the next month

Trying to calculate the last day of the next month. I have tried using the excel formula =EOMONTH(Date,1). A cast formula and a SQL formula. (I can...

• By JW
  • February 11, 2020  13:18

New Responsive Form - either/or rule for permissio...

I have a need to limit who can edit a records fields based on specific people entered into fields on the form. I've got 3 fields; (we'll call them)...

Nintex form Submit issue - Sorry something went wr...

Getting this error after clicking on save and submit. 1. Tried creating a template of the list(Without including data) - Everything works fine, fo...

• By PSSRK
  • February 11, 2020  07:56

Rule condition box pushed past visible screen

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem or if it is just me. I'm seeing this issue on Chrome, Firefox and the new Edge. When creating a rule ...

Copy task attachment to list item

Hi, Simple request how do you copy an attachment from a Request Data action into the parent list item in a 2016 workflow? Seen lots of posts but...

Connecting calculated value to SLT

Hello, I need to set default value of SLT based on calculated value (ordinary lookup). In fact it would be the best to make that calculat...

• By kyon84
  • February 11, 2020  00:02

Automatically Email a file attachment from SharePo...

Hi All, Could you please help me with the on-site workflow. Automatically Email a file attachment from SharePoint 2010 every day-the current mont...

Location of stylesheet containing email style

Hi all, Can you please help me to find below location: Regards

Query Data From Different Site Collection

Hi, I have a list located on the top level site called " Branch Permissions" . I have created a sub-site from the top level site within wh...

• By AHaq01
  • February 10, 2020  07:41

Search box inside dropdown

Hello, I have a long list to include inside a dropdown list, there are a solution to implement a search inside the dropdown using Nintex Forms ...

• By RA
  • February 10, 2020  06:37

Generate unique ID in child list based on ID in pa...

Hi All, I have two list, i want to generate an unique ID in child list based on ID in parent list. parent list ID Child list The ...