Capability Sort By

Hide Disable Rule for more for more than one answe...

Hello everyone, I have a question about a hide funcation regarding a Lookup Field. I build the following formular: not(equals(parseLookup( ...

in Nintex how to publishing workflows and forms fr...

on my, on perm SharePoint development farm, I have created a list, workflows and forms how can I transfer into a production environment? Many T...

• By Nbibi
  • May 20, 2020  03:01

Need a unique control number

Hello, I need to create a control number of sorts on my form based on an identifier in another dropdown. I was thinking something where dependi...

pre-populate repeating section in a create new ite...

Hi, Everyone. I am fairly new with Nintex. Can someone please help me. I have two lists and I have repeating section on both lists, identical repeati...

AD user provisioning and management with Nintex

Hi everyone, I'm working on a project aiming the automation of some IT processes like resources provisioning (new user, new mailbox, new Team in MS ...

Classic form does not display properly when embedd...

Hi all, I want to hide the navigation bar and suitebar to show the form only. Hence, here is what I did. I am using Bootstrap modal to embed the c...

Limit text field characters based on choice field

Hi I am looking to limit characters in a text field based on a choice field selection. I have 4 choices in th echoice field each require ...

Document Generation ignoring Excel template format...

Hi Everyone, Using the on-prem Nintex 2013 and trying to generate an excel from a list using the document generation tool. The table is prod...

Print to PDF prints blank space - Nintex Classsic ...

I'm trying to remove additional white spaces from pdf file generated via Print to PDF which is causing by noPrint panels. Can we apply hide rule in p...

Using Calculated Value Control to output the value...

Hello, Is it possible for the calculated control output to hold 2 different values? First I enter a value 5 it should be outputted on the...

Formula to require when yes/no checkbox true and r...

I have a yes/no checkbox that is defaulted to No when new (Occupied). I have a people picker for the user name. I found a formula to require the peop...

Using a site workflow as a budgeting tool

I am trying to figure out how to use a site workflow to keep running balances on Travel estimated expenses, and actual expenses incurred in different...

• By Womp
  • May 15, 2020  09:00