Capability Sort By

Back to Back regular expressions not working even ...

Hi, What i am trying to do here is. If a user responds with a Lazy approval. I am trying to capture his comments on to a Notes column based on ...

• By AshMa
  • April 06, 2020  16:16

name control as stored procedure parameters in For...

Hello , I have two controls on my form. #1. Choice control where I capture the value (using name) and pass it to #2. SQL Request control as a stor...

Redirecting to Nintex form after OAuth causing red...

In the nintex form of SharePoint list we are calling web api hosted in azure which requires access token to access. So we implemeted MSAL.js for auth...

Need a pointer in the right direction... (say, a 3...

Basic Ask: a point in the right direction (and thanks, for reading this through) Background: I have been learning Nintex on my own (incl. tutorial...

• By jamessv
  • April 06, 2020  07:41

Autoselecting dropdown choice from SQL control.

I'm having trouble with a SQL control and using javascript to select the first result in the dropdown list. I have 2 sql controls that are set up the...

Collect list information based on a date and put t...

I have a list containing an employees name their vacation start time, end time and who is covering for them. I'm trying to build workflow which queri...

Does the Store Data action need to be repeated if ...

I just came across this post https://community.nintex.com/community/build-your-own/blog/2016/05/18/using-the-store-data-and-retrieve-data-actions ...

• By efarley
  • April 03, 2020  10:53

Get classname of Attachment Control using JS

Hi, I have multiple attachment control with in the form, does anyone know how to get the classname or name of attachment control using javascript? ...

• By Lennos
  • April 02, 2020  23:01

userProfileLookup - gather information including o...

Hi Everyone, I have a form that I would like for users to fill out to request time off. I'd like the form to populate all of the following user...

Nintex Form custom font family is not rendered in ...

Dear community, Before contacting Nintex support I was wondering if anyone could help with this problem. I've set the font family to "Saira" in t...

• By Sylvain
  • April 02, 2020  08:01

Use SharePoint as Mailing List for Permission Grou...

Hi there, I am searching for a solution to the following issue: Environment: SharePoint 2013, Nintex Workflows for Sharepoint 2013 ...

• By Lucas
  • April 02, 2020  06:11

Employee training records

Hello,I'm try in to build a Training management system. My goal is to notify HR before training expires. I have two lists, List Has the course detai...