Capability Sort By

Table in e-mail

Hello, I try to display a table in my email, for this in the corp of my e-mail I insert a variable wich I called "TxtEmail" and in this variabl...

Get values of "Created by" and "Sen...

Hello, I meet a problem when I try to get values of "Created by" and "Send to" in text char format. I want to display in text format thes...

Invalid Yes/No value

Hi, Few users have reported that while submitting the form, they are getting the attached error "Invalid Yes/No value. A Yes/No filed contains ...

• By AhmedK
  • February 19, 2020  22:09

Workflow Struggles: Assigning Task Referencing Mul...

I am working on an Estimate Intake Form for our company. When someone has a request for new work and needs estimates, they will submit the form and t...

• By sgrams
  • February 19, 2020  10:20

Workflow Send Reminder for Many Tasks All Due Diff...

Hi everyone! I need some help!! I've got a list of tasks for about 13 different people, and each person's task is due on a different date. ...

Get Disconnected field values for old items

There is one Yes/No field on my Nintex form which is not conected to any columns in SharePoint List. unfortunately I forgot to connect and there ar...

Multi select "select all" option within ...

I have a sql request control setup as multi select option. On the query we added a extra choice called "select all" as an additional option just to l...

Submitted nintex form to be sent as an attachment ...

We have a scenario where the submitted nintex form should undergo some document capture solution to extract the the values from metadata field. But I...

• By amitc
  • February 19, 2020  05:20

Responsive forms - set field value feature missing...

Hi, We have SharePoint 2016 on prem and Nintex Forms version:4.5.0.1 Is the set field value feature as shown here: https://www.nintex....

• By tachi
  • February 18, 2020  21:39

Hide a panel based on user title

I am trying to hide a panel if the dispute type is residential AND the current user has a title that does not contain Manager or Supervisor, or if th...

File upload in New Responsive Form Designer - Task...

I’m using the New Responsive form for the workflow task. In this form, I need to make the original attchement field Read-Only for the task owne...

• By Kate-es
  • February 18, 2020  02:11

Do not allow to change data in task form

This is about Nintex Forms on SharePoint 2013 On-Prmises. The Approver from a Flexi-Task should not to be allowed to change the data. He just shoul...

• By Levy
  • February 17, 2020  23:38