Capability Sort By

CAML Query History List C#

I have some code on my developer machine that removes SharePoint tasks, history list items and items. I am using this query to find the history list ...

Links Copying Inconsistently

I have a list (List A) and a workflow creates an item in another list (List B). When the item is created in List B, a workflow (from List B) sends th...

• By TCM
  • June 22, 2020  06:26

How do you select the first or middle row of a rep...

I have a repeating section that I am manipulating in various ways. One of the ways I am doing so is by deleting the last row b using the following J...

List created from template has same external form ...

When I create a list from a template I noticed that the URL for the external nintex platform is the same URL as is on the original. I can not find a ...

Using JavaScript to auto-fill a repeating section ...

I am using JavaScript to update a repeating section by referencing another list by following a great blog that can be found here . I will also atta...

Responsive Nintex Form >> How to clear the R...

Hi All, i want to clear the selection of Radio button control, drop-down change in Nintex responsive form . How we can do? When we select " Pl...

Set Workflow Status to Completed

This is about SharePoint 2013. We have a list with a lot of running workflow instances in status 'In Progress' and we want to clean them up. Idea...

• By Levy
  • June 22, 2020  02:28

Issue with download files with JavaScript

Good afternoon, We have an issue on a Nintex Forms, when we try to download attached files on the form, with custom JavaScript, we recieve this e...

• By EloiM
  • June 22, 2020  00:57

Nintex workflow 2013 latest version SQL server com...

We are on to a older version of Nintex Workflow 2013 (3.2.2.10) with SQL server 2012 on to all our environments and trying to upgrade to the latest,...

Workflows triggering on wrong lists

I have 2 lists in same site, listA and listB. listA has a wf named "workflowA"(original wf). I exported workflowA , imported it to listB(which is in ...

Update multiline textbox realtime

Hi Guru's, Needing your advise with Nintex, I'm currently using Nintex 2016 and working on a responsive form. I have multiple fields within the...

• By luith
  • June 20, 2020  22:34

Range Slider for nintex form

Hi, I am trying to create a multi-handle range slider on a nintex form. So far I am able to create one with a single handle using the following scr...