Capability Sort By

Context Item vs Item

What is the difference (in terms of returned result), between a "Context Item" and an "Item" field? Nintext documentation: Context Ite...

Approver comments in mail notification

Hi all, just a basic question: Within a flexi task, I want to sent the outcome and the comment of the approval to the reqeuster. Is the " ...

• By Palim
  • April 07, 2020  02:50

Nintex Form Lookup Element

When sharepoint site is migrated, and then Nintex form is been attached to the list into that site, then Nintex Form Lookup element doesnt get auto b...

Migration Tools (specifically ShareGate and AvePoi...

Hi All, I'm curious is anyone has an opinion on pros and cons of ShareGate and AvePoint for migrating SharePoint sites with Nintex Forms and W...

• By mkrupey
  • April 06, 2020  19:03

Image in Rich Text Control are not showing properl...

Hi everyone, I'm new to Sharepoint for Nintex here. I'm creating a simple page which contains 2 images. These 2 images will redirect user to di...

Back to Back regular expressions not working even ...

Hi, What i am trying to do here is. If a user responds with a Lazy approval. I am trying to capture his comments on to a Notes column based on ...

• By AshMa
  • April 06, 2020  16:16

name control as stored procedure parameters in For...

Hello , I have two controls on my form. #1. Choice control where I capture the value (using name) and pass it to #2. SQL Request control as a stor...

Redirecting to Nintex form after OAuth causing red...

In the nintex form of SharePoint list we are calling web api hosted in azure which requires access token to access. So we implemeted MSAL.js for auth...

Need a pointer in the right direction... (say, a 3...

Basic Ask: a point in the right direction (and thanks, for reading this through) Background: I have been learning Nintex on my own (incl. tutorial...

• By jamessv
  • April 06, 2020  07:41

Autoselecting dropdown choice from SQL control.

I'm having trouble with a SQL control and using javascript to select the first result in the dropdown list. I have 2 sql controls that are set up the...

Collect list information based on a date and put t...

I have a list containing an employees name their vacation start time, end time and who is covering for them. I'm trying to build workflow which queri...

Does the Store Data action need to be repeated if ...

I just came across this post https://community.nintex.com/community/build-your-own/blog/2016/05/18/using-the-store-data-and-retrieve-data-actions ...

• By efarley
  • April 03, 2020  10:53