Capability Sort By

Nintex People Picker

Is there any videos on how to use Nintex People Picker? Just simply adding the People field box is not enough. Although the field works, when looking...

Can i save Nintex form data to external database?

I have one requirement where i have to save my nintex form data to external SQL server database. Is this possible in nintex with workflow or execute ...

Responsive Forms Attachment control throws error w...

Hi, i am using Nintex Forms 2016 for Sharepoint on prem. My form has an attachment control which allows the user to upload attachments. The for...

Error with listdata.svc after run FixSiteAfterImpo...

Hello, i currently have site with a couple of nintex workflows 2013, some are site workflows others are list workflows, i need to Export this site ...

Update value depending on previous field

I have been trying to update a field value which pulls in from another list. I have been using JS but don't seem to be getting anywhere : ...

Issue with State Machine exiting and continuing wo...

In this workflow, there are two state machines - one nested within the other. The first state machine routes a request based the field 'JIB Type' --...

Unable to connect Calculated field from form to Mu...

There are many calculated fields on form where each gets value from different M ulti line controls . Previously this was connected to Single line col...

Web service inputs: Task List and Task ID

Following collect task attachments in list item and show all attachments in next task i couldn't figure out how to get the web service inputs, list...

How to use a String Builder in a Run if?

How to use a String Builder in a Run if? I want to NOT run the workflow if the document is loaded into a specific folder

List Column - Can we edit/modify/delete a choice c...

I am new to Nintex for SharePoint, somehow managing to create a form using a list app. Can we edit/modify/delete a choice column created for connecti...

Repeating Section - Validation not work after remo...

So i really need help and i do really need one. I try to fix the problem for several days and it is not solved at all. It's kind of frustrating f...

• By Varian
  • May 27, 2020  08:40

Minimum Permissions Required to Approve Document I...

I have a Nintex 2013 workflow where I want a user to approve a document (using the Request Approval action) but I don't want to give them the ability...