Capability Sort By

How to break workflow interlink when Nintex form i...

I am working to create a new form/list using the existing one with some changes on the form as well as workflows. Once the new form is ready, we want...

Upload a DOCX file using REST

I am trying to upload DOCX and a pdf file into a document library. I have a valid stream and If I use SOAP action in Nintex workflow, I Can success...

How to get one list to create new item in 2nd list...

I have List A and List B. When List A is saved/submitted, I would like a workflow to create a new item in List B and pull some of the fields from Li...

Javascript issue in repeating section

In Nintex form repeating section, i want current date in textbox on click of checkbox button. As recommended in other blogs, i used class and not i...

• By AmanG
  • June 09, 2020  05:29

workflow to populate a column based on 2 condition...

I am using SharePoint 2013. I have a list called Projects with: --a single line of text column called ProjectName --a multiple lin...

• By rutica
  • June 08, 2020  20:36

Checkbox validation rule not acknowledged after ch...

I currently have a form with a validation rule on a check box. Validation Rule = FieldName !=="Yes" If ...

• By Vaneza
  • June 08, 2020  12:55

Using Rules with FlexiTask to Require a Field base...

I have a FlexiTask with 3 options; Continue with Project, Pause, Cancel Project. If the user chooses "Continue with Project", there are several field...

Buttons to update date and time controls

Hello! I am very new to writing java script for Nintex forms. I have been trying to research how to program a button to update a date and time ...

Web Parts Maintenance Page:If you have permission,...

Hello everyone, I have a list which starts a Nintex workflow but, suddenly, the approver is facing an error (in the subject) when they try to a...

Required Field based on drop down selection (Valid...

Hello All, I am working on a making a field required based on a drop down selection. I have a drop down with 6 items in it, if the user s...

Creating a link and update a field with workflow

In the approved form needs to put attachments files for are see in another approved form. I used the Repeating section because is easier to get URL...

Multiple email validations

Hello experts, I have comma separated email ids, which stored in multiple line text variable, i want to validation each email. Example :...

• By sachin
  • June 07, 2020  03:02