Capability Sort By

Trigger workflow based on the number of elapsed da...

I have a SP list of staff names, employee number and a date they went on leave. I'm trying to create a workflow which will look at this list once a d...

configuring a button in nintex form

Good day, I am new to nintex and sharepoint please assist, using sharepoint 2013, I have to use create nintex form which will display the inf...

Nintex Recruitment Portal Help

I am new to Nintex. I am trying to use Nintex workflow and forms to create a recruitment portal. I want to have a page that reads all available jobs ...

• By mtaha
  • March 04, 2020  21:04

Complete a Flexi Task when a list column is update...

I want to be able to complete a flexi-task when the review fills out a certain field/list column in the form. I don't want to use the default approve...

Multi-Filtering with Three-tier Cascading Drop-Dow...

Hi All, I'm new with Nintex (on-prem with Sharepoint) and tried following this blog post to create my three-tier cascading drop downs: Three-T...

• By wolves1
  • March 04, 2020  16:12

autopopulate values in SharePoint column based on...

How to auto populate values in a SharePoint column based on another column value, using nintex workflow. The list has 200+ entries.

• By Ashlee
  • March 04, 2020  11:17

"Start when items are created" not alway...

Hello, I recently developed a rather simple ordering process with a single workflow that is set to "start when items are created". The process ...

• By MrSkold
  • March 04, 2020  07:43

Listbox loaded from repeating section dynamically

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I would like to know if anyone can help point me in the right direction. I'm trying to find a way to have a repeatin...

Workflow to add value to lookup column

Hi all, i have the following problem and i've been on a google deepdive and somehow that didnt bring up a solution: I have 4 Lists as display...

• By Jsor
  • March 04, 2020  05:21

Run workflow based on previous and current values ...

Hello, I'm working in Nintex 3.3.1.0 on SharePoint 2013. I need a list workflow that will run when an item is modified, depending on the p...

Nintex/sharepoint 2013 Set Field Value configure e...

whether existing or adding new "Set Field Value" Workflow Action, I receive the Sorry, something went wrong error, cannot add or update this workfl...

• By rob3737
  • March 03, 2020  15:10

Unable to retract workflow features

Hey there, I'm running in to an annoying issue. We have a SharePoint 2013 Farm with Nintex Workflow 2013 installed. We are running in to the issue li...

• By SPFA
  • March 03, 2020  14:58