Capability Sort By

Workflow for Onboarding

I have been tasked with creating a workflow in SharePoint 2019 for my HR department's onboarding process. I was wondering if anyone had built somethi...

• By jirvin
  • April 29, 2020  15:29

Max Number of Field Copy Supported by Create Item ...

I have Sharepoint On Prem 2013 - Nintex Workflow 2013. I have Site A with List A and Site B with List B, and I need to copy the contents of Site A/ ...

• By Nanehi
  • April 29, 2020  14:30

Retrieve Workflow Task ID at end of Approval URL s...

I've read through many a forum thread and I have yet to find an answer to this that doesn't involve some convoluted method to achieve. Here's an exa...

Update item in another SharePoint 2013 list is upd...

Hi there! I am new here and I have a simple question. I am utilizing SharePoint 2013. I have a Nintex form (List A) with fields/columns to capture...

Workflow handles repeating section

I have a repeating section. It contains borrowed items. Item 1, 2,3,4 have different returning date and the workflow needs to send reminder at differ...

• By lcha
  • April 29, 2020  11:14

Workflow settings to run modified only if value ch...

I am Nintex on Prem and relativly new. I have a choice column for "Need Assistance" yes/no. I set the workflow to run on all new when yes. How would ...

Retrieve data from list based on multiple values

Hello, I have a SharePoint list with three columns which looks like this (see pitcure below). In my form, I want to retrieve the rate depending...

Filtering a choice list based on another choice li...

Hi Everyone I have a choice (check box list) of 5 items (Portfolio List) which is displayed across the form. There are a number of products listed...

• By voicer
  • April 28, 2020  22:46

Modify date format when action executed

I am using nintex workflow to log the date when action is executed through the following window: once that happens, it logs the date in s...

Repeating Section Data from REST api

We are attempting to retreive repeating section data that is stored in a multi-line text field (plain text) via the rest api. When querying the data,...

• By jwstl
  • April 28, 2020  16:48

Email reminder

Hi All, This doesn't seem like it should be complicated but... I want to send out an email reminder (say every 3 days) when a parrticular conditi...

First of Month date calc for Nintex Workflows

Hello, I am using Nintex workflows integrated in SharePoint 2013. I have a variable which defaults to today's date. I want to then use this variabl...