Capability Sort By

The ballad of a Workflow gone missing...

There once was a workflow, It lived in SharePoint 2019, It functioned fruitfully from day to day, Until it up and disappeared! So, silly at b...

• By billr
  • May 04, 2020  15:26

Add sufix to output filename when using "Copy...

How to append text [-obsolete] to the end of file name (preserving file extension) before copying the file to file share without changing the documen...

Why does converting a document from Word to PDF ta...

I have a workflow that has one action to take a word document in a document library and convert it into a PDF. The workflow performs just as I would...

Variables don't work in Web Service Call

My enviroment is a OnPrem Sharepoint 2019 Farm. I have the following problem: Within a Webservice call i try to use the value of a lookup field as...

Variable split with pattern | not possible

I have a variable with follow text "i:0e.t|kspagadfs|czxy@abc.bla.xx" I will do Opteration "split" with pattern "|" Split divides the input te...

use a SharePoint list to populate a Word template

I am using SharePoint 2013. I have a SharePoint list and I'm trying to poulate a Microsoft Word document with certain fields from that list (like a m...

• By rutica
  • May 02, 2020  21:28

Nintex Workflow - Work with User Data information

I created a list with an field name " affected user" on screen name "betroffener User" If I start a Nintex workflow and select the field ...

Update Document in nintex

I have a DOCX document which I want to update its content. The document includes a Picture content control. How can I upload a image into this docu...

Write attachments to a SQL Database using SQL Exec...

Does anyone know of a way one can allow users to attach a picture in a Nintex form and have that picture get saved to a SQL Database (e.g. using SQL ...

Days Items in a list are at each status

Hello, I'm very new to Nintex workflows and Nintex forms. I am trying to create a column in my SharePoint list that shows how many days it has ...

Form layout doesn't match design

I have a Nintex 2013 form with 3 panels. Each panel has rules that control visibility based on the Project type selection. Each panel is b...

Run Parallel Actions Branch Ends workflow

My workflow uses Run Parallel Actions. Depending on data entered in the start form, the left branch will either send an email or start another workf...