Capability Sort By

Generate Multiple (Identical) Forms With Unique As...

Hello, So heres what I'm trying to achieve. We have a form that we are filling repetitively where 99% of the information on the form is exactly...

Form Variable - Item Look up Based on Current User...

Hi everyone, I am trying to create a form variable and apply it to a value in my form that will ultimately display a PDF document that is specific ...

Workflow history error message comment without log...

Hi everyone, I find myself being admin for a workflow that I did not design and am facing a mystery with regards to a comment that is logged i...

• By yvette
  • March 25, 2020  05:12

Special Characters in Nintex Forms Lookup

Hey there! I'm looking for help with Nintex Forms and SharePoint 2013. We use a look up column and it is shown on our Nintex form. Some values in...

• By manu04
  • March 25, 2020  03:11

Using fn-IsMemberOfGroup with Status Value in Rule...

I am using SharePoint 2013 On Site. I have created a Nintex form with several panels for approval by different SharePoint Group members. I want to di...

Display List item basic "Approval Status"...

Using the basic built-in approval for list items. Need to display the "Approval Status" field on the form so it can be printed or exported to PDF. Th...

Real Time Custom Inline Function

Hello, The current time functions in Nintex forms calculate the time at the opening of the form. I am creating a custom inline function that calc...

Help with Nintex Form multiple calculated fields

Hello, I am quite new to Nintex Forms (former InfoPath geek) and seeking some guidance. I have a project to design a form to replace a current met...

Workflow Conditional Start not working

Hello all, I am very new to Nintex workflow. I have a workflow here that is supposed to be triggered when the user has added some equipment....

• By kut6304
  • March 23, 2020  10:25

Issue to approval workflows by process in nintex w...

Hello, I have a flexi task in my SharePoint List workflow and want to approve this task request by force if an item of a column of the list is ...

Prevent approvers from receiving multiple emails

I have a form where users need to choose "approve" if they have completed training. I creased the form with information about training, which will be...

Manage WorkFlow Task column named "Result&quo...

Hello, I have a SharePoint 2013 List wich working with a workflow, in the workflow I have a flexi task with two options (approve/reject) when I appro...