Capability Sort By

[Nintex Form] - Encrypt the attachments with passw...

Hi, Currently we are using Nintex Form 2016 and we have requirements to encrypt the attachments with password by the system and even IT also cannot...

• By KevinIT
  • April 12, 2020  19:09

How to CheckIn the documents files using workflow ...

Hi Everyone, I am trying to CheckIn the documents when copying from one site collection document library to another site collection document librar...

Create an item does not display calculated values

I have a workflow that creates new items on my list A. I can see values displayed in the Sharepoint Columns in my all items view, however the calcul...

Set PeoplePicker auto-populated, read-only in a re...

I have a repeating section. It contains a people picker. The field is auto-populated with current user and cannot be edited. 1. I used the pe...

• By lcha
  • April 10, 2020  06:29

Nintex App Studio - APK Distribution Page - Is It ...

Hi Everyone, I've been using Nintex App Studio for few days and I would like to ask that, is it posible to edit or customise the page for APK d...

Email notification is not sent when using Pause ti...

I am using a Pause until a certain date action to send an email notification reminder (to complete a post travel summary). This email reminder isn't ...

Notification Insert Link not working

Hi, Nothing happens when I click (or double click) on either of these icons. I'm trying to insert a reference for Item URL in an email notificati...

Workflow Analyzer - State Machine missing change s...

Hi Nintex Family, Hope you all are safe and doing well. I'm using state machine and assigning tasks to 2 level of approvers. Howeve...

Error when approving / accessing SharePoint Nintex...

Hi Nintex Fam, Just want to ask if you encounter this error message when accessing / approving a Nintex Form? I can access the SharePoint sit...

Regular Expression can work with {Common:} Token, ...

I tried to use the Regular Expression Action and define a Pattern. If I want to use a "Common" Variable inside the Pattern Field, it is replaced wi...

• By Leviani
  • April 08, 2020  11:07

Copy To Action without Attachments

Hello, We have a large list with alot of items in it. We create archive lists of these items without the attachments. Is there any way to use the...

Task Queue

Hi All, I have a workflow with multiple approvals, which run one after another they are not paralell. I was hoping there is a way that I...