Capability Sort By

Missing Attachments after submitting a form

I have a form which has a repeating section with attachments. Some users are facing an issue that once they submit the form and re open the ite...

Copy Item Function

I added a new button in my nintex form for copying the item into the same list The button is (save) button, once clicked, a control "copy" value wi...

Hide column updates from version history

Hi all, I store a custom change record in XML within a multi-line text column in the list items. I use that to keep track of updates users mak...

Nintex 2016 Form Repeating Section to List Column ...

I am looking for a FULL example of the workflow people are using to take repeating section data and update column(s). I have seen everything out he...

• By kalsup
  • June 26, 2020  11:08

Writing if-then statement with Rules

I am trying to set up Assignment Date field to Current Date if the Assigned To field is not blank. Right now I have: if(Assigned To!="", Current D...

create a validation rule on a calculated field wit...

I am using SharePoint 2013 and Nintex 2013. I have a Nintex form with a people picker field called ProjectLead. Some users in the active direct...

• By rutica
  • June 25, 2020  15:45

Stopping a Running Workflow

I have a workflow on a Sharepoint 2010 list that unfortunately seems to have created a continuous loop. I have gone to List Settings > Workflow Se...

Get 1st document in current folder

Hello. I need help with a workflow to run in current folder/directory, and get the metadata of the 1st document in the folder. The folder will neve...

Hide Panel based on 3 seperate choice fields

I have 3 choice fields (all radio buttons with options of Yes and No): Option1, Option2, Option3 I want to hide a panel when Option1=Yes, Option2=N...

• By jambou
  • June 25, 2020  12:32

No connectors are available - Contact your adminis...

Hello, guys! I am beginner using Nintex. I have this new subsite and new list on an old SharePoint site. I am not accomplishing to add/see any ...

Calculated value isn't populating when control...

I have a calculated value in a repeating section that runs a lookup formula that outputs a value based on a lookup control populated via JavaScript a...

Lookup value entered with JavaScript isn't con...

I have a JavaScript function that enters a value into a lookup control in a repeating section. The function works fine when using the edit mode of t...