Capability Sort By

Responsive Forms - Cannot like a Rule to Control

The Cntrl and Select does not work I cannot link a rule to a selection of Controls. If I link a rule to one control it links it to all controls ...

Nintex Workflow ID sent by Request Review Action

Greetings: I am using a Nintex workflow that, as one of its actions, sends a message to our local ticketing system (OTRS). The ticketing system is ...

• By baltner
  • April 25, 2020  07:17

Sending daily email notifications using an exisiti...

Hi All, I am very new and green to nintex/sharepoint and have no previous IT or workflow experience. Just a crash course following the ...

• By Nabila
  • April 25, 2020  06:58

Preventing Illegal character entry in a form text ...

I have a single Line Text Box form control called "Opportunity Name" which is used as a string element in a workflow generated library folder name. O...

Publishing resuable workflow from Content Type Hub...

I am attempting to use a Site Collection Reusable Workflow Template associated with a content type and publish it from a Content Type Hub. I created ...

Copy list item to 2nd list retaining version histo...

1) Nintex and Sharepoint 2013 2) list A with version history turned on 3) copy list item 1 in list A to List B retaining version history ho...

Which latest CU is Suitable for SharePoint 2013 wi...

Which latest CU is Suitable for SharePoint 2013 with Nintex workflows . Farm details : SharePoint 2013 farm + Nintex Enabled. Question : I ...

Make a report from Task list

Hi, I am new in SharePoint. I have a created a list of tasks using "Tasks." Does anyone know how I can prepare a weekly (evry Friday) report fr...

Populate Lookup Field on 2013 Responsive Form

Hello Community, I have a SharePoint 2013 Responsive Form where I have a lookup field hidden (not disabled). I am wishing to use a URL paramete...

Nintex iOS app - Can you change the bundle ID

I have an app that we have deployed and is in production using the client's iOS Enterprise license. They want to move that out of the enterprise acco...

Nintex Workflows extremely slow after server updat...

Hello, After performing server updates on our SharePoint 2016 farm this past weekend we have noticed an extreme degradation in our workflow perform...

• By jkroten
  • April 23, 2020  04:29

Form Formatting Rule Assistance

Hi everyone, I'm in a timeframe bind before some forced leave balance reduction time off. I am trying to modify the rule shown below so that ...