Capability Sort By

Workflow updating List Lookup field on Nintex Form...

Hi I a requirement to change a single line of text field (set by a workflow) to a list lookup field that a user can select when creating the fo...

Check if a Nintex form was updated

I am using Nintex Forms 2013. In my form I have a date field called DateLastUpdated. If a user opens the form and makes any changes to any fie...

• By rutica
  • August 03, 2020  18:40

JavaScript button to save a new form and then open...

I am trying to save a default content new form and then send the user to another content type form for the same item but in edit form. I am using Ja...

Using a single line textbox to filter a dropdown

Hello, I am attempting to filter my drop down menu based on what the user has typed into a single line textbox above the dropdown. The dropdown menu ...

Hide/Disable rules dont apply when setting check b...

So ive been trying to get this to work with no sucess i have a multiple choice field that unhides radio button controls based on ...

JavaScript update multiple Yes/No fields in repeat...

Hello all I have been reading through the forum posts to try and figure out how to fix my problem, but being at level 0 experience with JavaScript ...

• By MrK
  • August 01, 2020  17:53

Multiple Site Workflows Running (Waiting)

Hi All, I have several site workflows (one site) that kick one another off then they complete. Example: workflow 1, starts workflow 2, ...

Remove or hide dropdown option depending on a valu...

Hi everyone, I have a dropdown with a selection of dates in it like below (from a lookup list) 14/08/2020 - 10/09/2020 21/08/2020 - 17/09/2020...

Sending an email to a SharePoint Group based on fo...

I have to set up a Nintex workflow that will check the value (drop-down) in the Nintex form and based on that value, CC a specific group(s) of people...

How to get Scheduled Workflows Details in a workfl...

Hello, I have found how to create a site Scheduled Workflow and how to Remove a site Scheduled Workflow. I have not found a way to retrieve all ...

Not able to show hide panel based on value set in ...

I have a dropdown with values as UserNameABCID1, UserNAMEXYZID2, UserNAMECDE3. And then using javascript, i am checking name and id of current logged...

• By AmanG
  • July 31, 2020  00:25

Creating a IF statement Rule based on Yes / No box...

I have a form and I want to have a rule that allows uses to tick a Yes/No box if this option on the form is n/a for them. The rule will then be in t...

• By SarahP
  • July 30, 2020  17:15