Capability Sort By

Nintex Form userProfileLookup prompts for login on...

I am using nintex form on Sharepoint 2013. I added userProfileLookup. It worked great with the Department and the WorkEmail attributes. However ...

• By lcha
  • March 28, 2020  05:51

Do multiple assignees overwrite each others' i...

Hi! I'm a new user of Nintex. I have an Assign Flexi Task in my workflow whose behavior is set to " All must agree on a specific outcome" with ...

workflow reports terminating old workflows

Is there are way to terminate WFs that are over so many days. These are really old workflows that are in process. As the WF has been purged it seems ...

• By michuk
  • March 27, 2020  03:58

Updating a Workflow: Request Approval to Assign ...

I have inherited a workflow. It is currently set up with three Request Approval controls. My question is if I can update the workflow by changing the...

• By Vaneza
  • March 26, 2020  14:04

Calculating Date Difference

I am calculating the number of days between the current date and another anchor date and when the number equals a certain amount, the workflow will s...

• By TX0708
  • March 26, 2020  13:08

NINTEX FORMS - show list item attachment on the fo...

Sharepoint Nintex workflows and forms 2013 Workflow flexli task Include list item attachments checked Edit Task Form / edit with nintex forms /...

Email Newsletter Form

Hello All, I am looking to make a form that enters a indivdual within our directory to be signed up for a newsletter that is sent out weekly. T...

Unable to do WebRequest - post Method

Hi I am trying to access URL - with Method "Post". Despite Providing , Username and password , the request reaches the server always anonymous ...

• By vishnup
  • March 26, 2020  04:55

Number String format

Hello, i have a SLT connected to collumn, which is set as a number with 2 decimal places and i want the number be shown like 1,234,567.89 in SLT. ...

• By kyon84
  • March 26, 2020  01:06

Archive a SharePoint list monthly

Hello I am using SharePoint 2016. I have a Nintex form based on a list called Projects. For all items on the list that have Status=Open, I would li...

• By rutica
  • March 25, 2020  16:25

Help building a workflow.

Hello - I am new to Nintex Workflows and looking for some advice on how to go about building a Nintex work flow in SharePoint 2013/2016. ...

Creating a rule for a multiple choice field to hid...

I have a multiple choice field called "fruit" and if the "Apple" is checked then I need it to display the "Type of Apple" text field. If it is not ...