Capability Sort By

detach document from list item and save to file sh...

Hello, Is there a way to use Nintex Workflow to automatically detach a document from a list item (or copy it without detaching) and saving the doc ...

Logging deletion of an item

Hi, although I have gathered some programming skills in the past, I'm pretty new to this nice and powerfull Nintex framework. 🙂 ATM I'm deve...

Update Priority List Numbering on Archive

In a SharePoint 2013 list there are 15 priority items. Each item is assigned a 'priority number' from 1 - 15. Sometimes there are only 10 items that ...

copying multiple documents to another site collect...

hi There, i am trying to get some documents to move frequently to move to another site collection. I tried using list workflow using Copy to S...

Reg exp query to extract link in body of email

I have an email library / a survey gizmo form send to this library/ In the field "Body" all information for the form is placed / I need a workflow to...

Clear form data on submit validation failure

Hi All, Need an urgent help. I am new to Nintex. I am combining 2 fields inside a calculated value control, and then connecting the text to a uni...

How to populate a text box based on a dropdown fro...

Hello All, I am trying to create a list, where based on a dropdown selection, three text boxes are populated from an external list. I have a look u...

how to use date and time field in nintex workflow

Hi All, I have a date and time field, now i have to use that field to pause for some days, if i use that, it is returning 1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM . E...

open hyperlink within email and save excel to libr...

Workflow to get hyperlink data in body field of an email enabled announcement library to body field in a list Ok I have got an email enabled An...

Display the document side by side with the Nintex ...

Using SharePoint 2016 on premise. Our users process hundreds of documents each day by reviewing them and updating the metadata associated with...

Calculated Value based on column "checklist&q...

Hello, I am creating a large checklist that when the Yes or NA has been selected I need it to then populate a Calculated value on the form with...

• By dfox
  • July 14, 2020  08:04

Hide a control in a responsive form unless a certa...

Apologies in advance if this is a simple question but I'm really struggling to find resources on how to do this in responsive forms. In my lis...