Nintex 2010 schedule workflows failed to start

• 27 January 2016
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Hi,

I have Nintex Workflow 2010. Every day, every scheduled workflow is failed to start.. But, If I shcedule the same workflow two times (for example at 1:00am and 1:05am) the first time failed and the second time works.

170520_pastedImage_0.png

The error in failed workflows is:

170521_pastedImage_1.png

User initiator is not the account system.

Could anyone help me??

Thanks!

4 replies

Badge +11

Hi Jorge,

can you provide these screenshots in english or translate the given error? Sorry, but my Spanish is really really bad =(

Does your ULS log provide any useful information for the time the first workflow errored?

Greetings

Philipp

Badge +3

Hi Philipp,

Thanks for your answer.

The errors is:

• "Workflow <Workflow name> was canceled by System Account"
  • "<Workflow name> failed to start"

ULS log provide me this message:

RunWorkflow: Microsoft.SharePoint.SPException:

<Error>

<CompilerError Line="-1" Column="-1" Text="Compilation failed. Could not load file or assembly 'Xoml.2d1f600e_79bc_4a8f_a130_ff2b308917fd.717.3584.718.3584, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied." />

</Error>    

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPNoCodeXomlCompiler.LoadXomlAssembly(SPWorkflowAssociation association, SPWeb web)    

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPWinOeHostServices.LoadDeclarativeAssembly(SPWorkflowAssociation association, Boolean fallback)    

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPWinOeHostServices.CreateInstance(SPWorkflow workflow)    

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPWinOeEngine.RunWorkflow(SPWorkflowHostService host, SPWorkflow workflow, Collection`1 events, TimeSpan timeOut)    

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPWorkflowManager.RunWorkflowElev(SPWorkflow workflow, Collection`1 events, SPWorkflowRunOptionsInternal runOptions)

Badge +11

Thanks a lot for this information. Unfortunately this is not the most meaningful error message. The most relevant part is probably: "Access is denied". Which means the assembly file is available but can't be accessed in this moment. There are several possible causes for this. Maybe someone else got this problem in connection with scheduled workflows and can provide some help?!

In the meantime you can try to check if some of these actions could be working for you: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11096225/could-not-load-file-or-assembly-or-one-of-its-dependencies-access-is-denied-…

Greetings

Philipp

Badge +3

Thanks Philipp, I will try these actions.