jbiddala
Nintex Newbie

'Workflows can use app permissions' in sharepoint online gets deactivated

We are using Nintex workflows with sharepoint online and noticing that sometimes workflows do not complete. Upon investigating find that

'Workflows can use app permissions'  is deactivated and we need to activate it again. The workflow contains tasks like updating list item permissions using 'Office 365 update item permissions'. Has anybody experienced this issue? What could be reason that is site feature gets automatically deactivated?

Once we activate it, everything works fine for sometime until this feature goes offline.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
andrewg
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: 'Workflows can use app permissions' in sharepoint online gets deactivated

I have never heard of a feature turning itself off. I will do some investigation into this, but that surprises me. Are you sure there isn't another admin working in that area? Or some kind of scripting doing this?

0 Kudos
xMikeX
Automation Master
Automation Master

First thing that came to mind was what Andrew said about someone physically turning it off.   If that's not the case, see if you can find any pattern as to when it occurs to narrow down what might be triggering it.

0 Kudos
DBasusta
Design Dabbler

I'm trying to use this feature too, but i cannot even activate it. Always get the sane error.

An unexpected error has occurred.

0 Kudos